They just left?!

Pov Dipper

That memory from that day flashed back and I almost tripped. I ran back to the shack and saw the house all cleaned up. I ran to Mabel's room and she was laying on her band.

"Mabel." I said.
"Dipper! " Mabel said hugging me.
"Your okay, your okay. " I said kissing her head.

I held her tight and looked at her while she was crying.

"I thought I was going to be alone." Mabel said.
"I'll never leave you. " I said.
"Ford and Stan just got their stuff and left again. You were right, she shouldn't have let them back in our lives. " Mabel said.
"It's okay Mabel as long as your safe." I said.
"I came home early and saw the place and it was a mess. Stan and Ford already had their things packed, I was scared because I thought someone kidnapped you." Mabel said.
"Mabel you know that I'll do everything in my power to be their for you." I said.
"I know. " Mabel said.
"I'm glad you safe." I said.
"Dipper, can you tell me the truth when I ask you something." Mabel said.
"Of course." I said.
"What happened here, Ford was freaking out and said that you'll probably kill him." Mabel said.
"It happened when we first stayed here, I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to get hurt. They tested on me because of my powers, they succeeded and made my powers stronger. They stopped when I turned twelve and that's when they left. I didn't mean to lie to you for all these years, but it was for your own good." I said.
"Dipper, it's okay. Why didn't you tell me the truth? " Mabel said.
"I just didn't want your to worry. " I said.
"I'm suppose to take care of you, I'm the older twin. " Mabel smiled.
"By only a few minutes. " I said.
"Still. " Mabel said.
"Fine, but you can still do your regular stuff. " I said.
"Okay, I'm gonna get my mind off of our feet uncles. I'll be at Grenda or Candy's place to have a girl talk. " Mabel said.

Mabel let go of me and left the shack. I snapped my fingers and everything was back to normal. I decided to go back to the warehouse and apologize to Bill, for running off.

I raced back and I still see them on the floor. They didn't walk up, thank god. I picked up Bill and I realized that I was weak.

"It's rather that your heavy or I'm extremely weak. " I said.

I placed him on the couch and sat down next to him.

"Bill. " I said.
"Wake up. " I said.

I placed my chin on his shoulder and looked at him. I think everyone is still knocked out.

"Bill, I-I think I screwed up. I just don't want you guys to get hurt, I mean I know you can take care of yourself but I'm worried. Their are so many other reasons why I'm afraid of growing close to others."

I felt Bill touch my inner thigh and I iddmenitly blushed.

"Why did you use your ability on me." Bill said.
"I wanted to see if Mabel was okay and I panicked. Stan and Ford left over Mabel came home. Their gone." I said.
"That's amazing." Bill said sleeply.
"I don't know if it's good or not, I mean they could come back." I said.
"Until they do, we won't worry. " Bill said.
"That's not making me feel better, I mean if they come back, what's going to happen? " I said.
"You have to stop worrying about things, you have to calm down. " Bill said.
"That's not my slice of cake." I said.
"Just relax." Bill said.

Sometimes I feel like Bill is always trying to seduce me. Never mind that, I just can't relax. Why isn't Bill worry about Ford and Stan. Bill hates them as much as me.

"Stop worrying and I know I don't look worried but I am. I don't want anything to happen to you because you're apart of the team. I can't lose you." Bill said.
"Me either." I said.

Bill and I are getting closer and its nice, but it's scary at the same time. I mean growing so close to someone is nice but losing them is the worst feeling.

I trust him enough and if gives me life, he gives me life. I just can't let anyone talk that away from me.

Bill messed up my hair and smiled at me while I fixed it.

"Your cute when your blushing." Bill said.
"I'm not blushing. " I said.
"Yes you are. " Bill said.
"I'm not." I said.
"You sure? " Bill said.
"Am I? " I mumbled to myself making my cheeks fluster.
"Now you are. " Bill said.
"I hate you." I groaned.
"It's so easy to make you blush." Bill smiled.
"Because you already know what makes me blush. " I said.
"Because your Pinetree. " Bill said.

Bill just smiled softly and I just chuckled softly. I guess I should start claiming down now.