Why didn't you tell us?

Pov Bill

These random guys just came out of nowhere and didn't let us leave, we looked at them and they look familiar. Gleeful. That little bitch is annoying me with a passion.

"Gleeful's men." I groaned.
"Someone paid his men to get us, this might he fun." Andrew smiled.
"Move! " Someone said

They all started to fight us in combat which was a stupid idea, I mean Gleeful knows that were demons. It was a quick match and one of them runs away. Then the rest but lady widow wanted answers. She had one of them and tied them up to a pole with her magic.

"Who sent you? " Lady said.
"Your getting nothing out of me. " He said.
"Wanna test me. " Andrew said.
"We were sent by an unknown person, Mr. Gleeful didn't say anything." He said.
"What was your mission." Andrew said.
"That's all I'm saying. " He said.
"Tell me now. " Andrews eyes glowed and the man got scared.
"I don't know! Gleeful told us that they were six of you, but-"
"Dipper." Will said.
"Leave him here, we need to find Dipper." I said.
"Your probably too late." he smiled.

Who wanted us captured and why are they after us? We all ran to Dippers house, well he told us where he lived. We were infront of his house and Will told me to wait.

"We need to see if he's alright?" I said.
"Someone is in there, we need to be careful." Will said.
"There's a window, we can see what's going on and if he's okay we'll go in and if someone is there we're going to fight them. " Star said.
"Fine."

We all went to the window expect star because she wasn't tall enough to reach the window. We could see anything but the conversation was loud.

"You're weak Dipper, you can't take on me." Sixer back.
"C-Call th-them off." He sounded worried.
"It'll be over soon." Sixer laughed.
"D-Don't p-please, y-you're g-going t-to y-you're g-going to-"
"Don't fight it, your doing for them. I still don't understand why you're doing this or hiding it from them." Sixer said.
"T-They d-don't need t-to know
b-because t-they don't need to
s-suffer. I-I won't let y-you h-hurt them. " Pinetree said.
"Your such a pathetic boy. "

I had enough, I went to the front door and kicked the door open. He didn't hear me for some reason. Lady widow follow me inside then everyone else. I froze as I see Pinetree on the ground and he looked lifeless.

There were needles inside him and he was bleeding from his mouth somewhat.

"There finally here." He smiled.
"R-Run. " Pinetree said.
"Bill cipher, I see you know my nephew. " He said.

He kicked him in the stomach while saying that. The anger inside me, was showing as my eyes turned red.

"You little-" I said.
"Don't move or else." Sixer said.
"Don't h-hurt them, please. " Pinetree said.
"There are guns behind you and they have a drug that can do many things. WX51, Dipper should know what this is." Sixer said.
"N-No! T-They w-won't be able t-to handle it, t-they'll-"

Sixer looked at us and smiled at Pinetree. Pinetree was slowly getting up as he looked at Sizer.

"You better not be trying to hurt me Dipper, I have been testing on you everyday with different drugs." What?
"D-Don't"

He took out another remote and pressed it. Pinetree went to his knees and yelled in pain. Star attached Sixer and took the remote. Well one of them but we didn't know which one.

"Give me that remote." Sixer said.
"No! " Star said.
"What does it do." Andrew said.
"You'll see."

We all looked at him as he smiled, we pressed the button. Nothing happened at all, Pinetree got up and knocked out Sixer. We all went up to him as he fell in my arms.

"Dipper." Star cried.
"I-I'm sorry. " Pinetree said.
"Why didn't your tell us?  We could have stopped him together." Will said.
"I d-didn't want you to worry about me, I couldn't let you be involed in this." Pinetree said.
"Dipper what did he mean by days? " Lady Widow said.
"I-I'm so sorry, I-It'a been t-three weeks of non-stop testing." Pinetree said.

We were all silent as Pinetree looked at me. He looked weak and tried at this point. Star hugged Pinetree and started to cry. With the little strength he had he smiled and patted her head.

"I'm fine now." He whispered.

Once Pinetree said that he fainted into my arms. I caught him and carried him bride style.

"Dipper doesn't look so good, we should go back to the warehouse." Lady Widow said.
"No we should stay here." Andrew sarcastically said.
"Don't give me that shit Andrew." Lady Widow said.
"Well you did state the obvious." Will said.
"Don't you think I know that." Lady Widow said.
"Then why did you say it? I mean you could have said something else." Star said.
"I know!" Lady Widow said.
"Then why did you say it?" Andrew said.
"I don't know? " Lady widow said.
"You an idiot for stating the obvious." Andrew said.
"Your a bitch Andrew-"
"Shut up!" I yelled.

I couldn't let this fucking continue because they were arguing about the obvious.

"Let's just go and if I hear one more sound of you guys arguing about stating the obvious I will make sure you won't see tomorrow." I said.

My eyes glowed as I teleported everyone to the warehouse. Doing this action I felt stupid  because we could have gotten here faster by doing this. Teleportion takes a while because I'm the only one doing it. I look at Pinetree and my heart broke seeing him like this.

My face was emotionless, but I felt one tear go down my face. I never acted like this before and it's weird. I just can't explain the situation inside my mind, he's making me feel so different now.

"Why didn't you tell us?"