Something From Years ago

Pov Dipper

It's been two weeks since Ford and Stan left again. I'm glad their gone, but I have the feeling that their coming back.

Mabel is at Grenda's house instead of Candy, well all three of them are in that house so its fine. I'm at the warehouse and everyone is hanging out together. Not everyone, Bill was doing something in town.

Star heard a soft knock on the door, she opened and than closed it. I was walking around the group and saw star with old newspapers.

"Who was at the door? " Will asked.
"No one, there were just newspapers that said look at me. " Star said.
"I'm curious now. " Andrew said.
"Well." Will said.
"Why not. " Lady widow said.

They were looking at the papers while I just ignored them. Until something came out of Andrews mouth.

"It's the Tad strange case.... " Andrew said.
"W-What? " I said
"That was a big deal, I mean it was on for months." Will said.
"Millions killed and people think that a few of him men killed everyone including him. " Lady Widow said.
". . ." I could barely breathe, my eyes widen as they continue the conversation.
"Strange was weird, he was working on a experiment that was huge. Only a few people were involved, it escaped and he hasn't seen it since. It was a human experiment." Lady Widow said.
"Guys." Star said.
"It was huge! It was a secret well, he only told that he was doing a experiment. He paid billions of dollars to get these certain things." Andrew said.
"Guys." Star said.
". . ." I didn't face the group when tears fell down my face.

I still remember all the labs, drugs, torture, they did to me. I can always see the people walking around me, talking about what to use next. I was always afraid of Tad. I hugged myself and remembered what happened. Where they did it, how many people were their.

I couldn't help but still listen to the conversation. I didn't make a sound, I just listened.

"Wasn't the project cancel because of money issues. I heard that a regular human wouldn't be able to survive." Lady Widow.

I slowly started to walk away until Andrew noticed.

"Where are you going?" Andrew said.
". . ." I started to talk it would sound like cries. That was mistake not talking because Andrew is hotheaded.
" I'm talking to you! " He yelled.
"I was trying to tell you to stop talking about this!" Star yelled.
"I-I'll be o-outside." I stuttered.

I ran out the door and I was outside. I walked a little father from the warehouse. I fell to my knees and wanted to yell at loud as possible. I felt a burning sensation in my arms. Not this again. When I'm mad or sad this happens to me.

"Why can't I handle this anymore?" I mumbled.
"I could just brush it off and have a blank face, but I can't know."

I heard footsteps coming from behind me and I froze. I heard a small chuckle.

"Your just like me, a monster. "

I heard his voice, it was like only yesterday he said that to me. I felt the tears of anger go down my face.

"I'm not like you!" I yelled.
"Pinetree?" Bill said.
"I'm not like you... " I broke down.
"Shhhhh.... "

I felt his arms around me while my eyes widen. The whole comforting thing is still new to me.

"I'm sorry. " I said.
"What? " Bill said.
"I-I just..."
"Why are you out here? " Bill asked.
"Th-The experiments, th-the drugs,
t-the people. I can't forget them, I-I can't forget about that." I said.

My breathing was out of control and I was shaking. I never felt this scared in my life, just remembering the worst of days.

"Pinetree listen to me, look at me and stop remembering. Did something remind you of this?" Bill said.
"It's so hard, so hard to forget something like this Bill. I was five and they stopped when I was twelve. It's all happening again, I don't want to hurt anyone anymore." I said.
"Pinetree please tell me. " Bill said.
"The secret experiment Strange did." I said.
"oh Pinetree, I'm sorry." Bill understood.
"I couldn't- I wouldn't." I said.
"Just relax, you can't stay out here. I'll come back in a minute or two, just tell me what made you think about that." Bill said.
"The newspaper articles from Tad Strange, someone dropped it off and they started to read it out loud. Star tried to stop them but they didn't listen to her. I feel so stupid, I just couldn't move." I said.

Pov Bill

Pinetree is such a mess, but he can't help it. It's hard for him to understand somethings, but he knows it's going to be okay.

I can tell that he isn't used to someone comforting him. He hasn't felt safe in a long time. I guess the Strange case reminded him about what happened two weeks ago.

I felt or maybe sensed that he was claiming down. I looked at him and smiled at him. I placed my hand in his cheek.

"Only fools rush, stay for a few minutes and enjoy the time we have. Forget the bad times and remember the good ones, take my hand and hold it tight because I won't let go." I said.
"Thanks Bill."

I saw a dull smile as I hold him tighter. I can't help falling for him, it's just every single minute spending time with him. The good and the bad times, he's just so wonderful.

Even when we first meant, he was the cutest thing that I've ever meant.

"I'll keep you safe." I said.
"I will too."

Timeskip

It's been a few hours and now we're inside. Pinetree didn't speak as much, he only mumbled a few words and then blush. This is the shyest I've seen him. When we first entered the warehouse I can see Will, Lady Widow and Andrew in the corner. Star was watching T.V, it was funny because they got punished by Star.

It was getting dark and Pinetree had to leave. I walked with him outside and looked at him.

"Are you going to be okay?" I asked
"I'll be alright. " Pinetree said.
"Okay Pinetree." I said.
"Bye Bill. " Pinetree said.

I was about to go back inside. I felt something hold my hand, then I felt a slight peck on the cheek.

"Bye Blondie."

Pinetree smiled and left. My face turned red as joy filled my face.

"YES! " I smiled.
"OoOoOhHhH! "I heard Star say.
"Star! " I yelled.
"Don't worry I won't tell! " Star yelled.
"You better not! " I yelled.