Truth

Pov Dipper

It's been a few days and it's been great so far. I've been pretty happy! Yesterday I found out that Mabel had a girlfriend. It was Pacifica. I was happy for her, at least she's not going to be alone. She told me actually, I was impressed.

Maybe, just maybe, I should tell them about who I was back then. I'm scared that they won't accept me, but it's a risk I'm willing to take.

I'm walking to the warehouse and it's a surprise visit because it was late at night. I just thought of this plan last minute, because I only had the courage now. If I went tomorrow I wouldn't be able to tell them, I'll just say "nevermind" then walk off. I just hope they accept me.

I hesitated to knock on door because I was a bit scared, but I thought through the fear and knocked softly. I hear the door open and I see Will and he looks surprised to see me.

"Hey Will, can I talk to everyone for a quick second." I said.
"Sure?"

We both went inside and everyone was already in living room, that was coincidence. Bill was excited to see me. The rest were just confused about why I was here late at night.

" What you want to talk about?" Will asked.
" I remember some of you wanted to know who I was and why I started this crazy business I have." I said.
"I remember. " Andrew said.
" I wanted to come clean because you guys invited me into your crazy family. I needed to be honest with you, since I haven't told you I thought it would be a great time tell you. After this I don't think I'm going to have enough courage to." I said.
"We're glad we meant you." Lady Widow said.
"Let me tell you something that you're familiar with or who. Tad strange." I said.
"Why him? " Will asked.
"When I was younger he sort of killed my parents and he worked with my great uncles." I said.
"He's hard to get a hold of." Bill said.
"Well that's the funny part really, he was the one who started all the experiments on me. He heard about me threw my great uncles because I have power." I said.
"Dipper..." Andrew said.
"I thought you were just a human." Lady widow said.
"I knew about the power part." Star smiled.
"Yeah, so when my great uncles left me and my sister alone he stopped doing experiments on me." I said.
"How old were you? " Lady Widow asked.
"Twelve." I said
"When did you come here?" Will asked.
"I came here when I was about five and that's when he heard about me." I said.
"Tad did this to you? " Andrew said.
"Yeah but I really should have thanked him. He gave me so much power to protect the people I care about. The down fall was that I couldn't control it as well. Do you remember the Tad strange murder?" I asked.
"Yeah." They all said.
"I was fourteen and I was so angry at him that something snapped in me. He said that he'll hurt my sister if I stopped coming. He created a monster. I lost reality for a long time and I wasn't thinking. I'm not like that, I never meant to kill everyone in that building. I just lost myself, I ended up killing Tad because he wanted me to continue his work." I said.
"So, wait you killed everyone including Tad the most strongest man in Gravity Falls. So, it makes you the top..." Lady Widow said.
"Yeah. So I become the top criminal and you guys now know. I was self conscious about telling people this because I though that you would see me differently." I said.
"Dipper no matter what your past is will still accept you." Star said.
"Thanks guys." I said.

I realized that I was laughing quietly while crying. I just felt so happy. Bill went up to me and smiled.

"You're laughing and crying." Bill said.
"Sorry just happy." I said.
"You adorable Pinetree." Bill smiled.
"Sometimes I talk a lot but sometimes it's worth it. I can't believe after all this time I finally have some place to call my home. You're just amazing and I-"

Before I was cut off Bill said something and kissed me.

"You talk too much."

His lips were on top of mines. I broke the kiss with laughs coming from my mouth. I just couldn't stop.

"What's so funny? " Bill asked.
"I don't know, it just happen." I said.
"I knew it! " Will said.
"What? " Bill said.
"You are dating." Will said.
"He asked me two days ago." I smiled.
"Wait..... What the-"
"Yeah! " Star smiled.
"I wouldn't be surprised." Lady widow said.
"I am." Andrew said.
"You boys are clueless when it comes to love." Lady Widow said.
"I'm happy." Star smiled.

So, like that we all talked to each other knowing that it's alright. That at the end of the day, we can come together and smile.

We've been through a rough passed,
But who cares?
We are all still human.
We can expect each other for who we are,
Not for what we're not.
We can chose to be what we want to be!
We're all only human
We can learn how to..
Trust
Forgive
Care
Love
Protect
The ones we love and care about.
We should expect each other for who we are.
We should expect each other for our flaws and perfections
We should expect each other for our gender
We should expect each other for our sexuality
We should expect each other for our race
We should expect each other for our age difference.
Because we are all one family!

No matter what we are, we are still together as one.

Gifted
Demon
Demon
Demon
Demon
Demon

We are still one.

Love is love...
Except it!

Dipper
Bill
Lady Widow
Andrew
Will
Star
All of them.
Me.

The end of "I fell in love with a gangster"