Hiding this mess, but it wasn't good enough

Third person.

It's been three long weeks for Dipper.  Every day he's been testing on, he's pulling through because he knows that Mabel needs him. He doesn't want to die in their hands, he surviving.  It's amazing how he's pulling through, at this point with a regular human they would have died the second day. He's lucky, he's pulled through each and every experiment.  He's been lying to everyone with the bruises and cuts, he told them that he actually ran into a tree or just tripped. They believe him, except two people Star and Bill.

They knew that he was lying about how he got those injuries. They could never talk to Dipper in private because Dipper would always go in the crowd. Star and Bill wanted to ask but Dipper would always changes the question.

Dipper was about to close up and he was sure that everyone left. Dipper rolled up his sleeve and saw how his black marks appear.

"This isn't suppose to happened, I'm not even trying to use my abilities." Dipper said to himself.

Dipper noticed that he's been getting cuts and bruises all over his body really. If Dipper were to take off his shirt, on his back you would be able to see all the cuts and bruises.

"Why did they have to come back." Dipper was slowly breaking down.

Dipper couldn't mentally handle anymore of this, but he has too. He doesn't want his last piece of family to get hurt or killed.

"I-I can't take this anymore, but I don't want her to get hurt. She's all I have left. " Some tears started to roll down his face.

Dipper wiped his tears away and looked at his arms. "I've become a monster. " Dipper thought to himself. "do it for her." Dipper thought. The door opened and Dipper looked up. It was his other star in the sky, Star.

"S-Star? " Dipper said.
"What happened to you?" Stat said trying not to scream.
"It's nothing star I'm fine." Dipper said rolling down his sleeves.
"Dipper what's happening to you." Star asked.
"Nothing, I need to leave." Dipper said.
"Mr. Dipper."
"Don't tell anyone, please." Dipper said after running out.

Star was confused about what was happening to Dipper. Star left the building with a bad feeling in her stomach. She just pushed it off but it kept on coming back. In her eyes if someone wanted her to keep a secret she would. She felt guilty that she didn't tell anyone. She wouldn't tell anyone but she would give hints.

It's been an hour and Dipper was being tested on again. This time he wasn't tied down to a chair. He was just lying on the floor taking all the kicks from Ford. Stan left because he was making sure Mabel doesn't come home.

Dipper could barely stand but he was on his hands and knees. Ford looked at him and laughed.

"Your pathetic, your weak, your useless, your just you. I wouldn't be that that despite to keep someone safe." Ford said.
"W-What else are you going to do, kick me some more or even inject me with more things." Dipper said.
"Don't use that tone with me! " He yelled pulling Dippers hair.
"It's the truth isn't it? " Dipper said.

Dipper acted the way he did because he didn't want Fords words to be true. The pain behind that smirk, the fear in his eyes were hidden. Dipper has had so much experience hiding his emotions, but lately it hasn't been working.

Star was walking next to Bill and He noticed that she wasn't feeling right. While Andrea, Will and Lady Widow were up front talking to each other. They were close to the warehouse and Star was thinking about Dipper. She couldn't stand hiding this from anyone.

The voice in her head told her that she shouldn't tell anyone, but her heart was saying other wise. When they were walking back to the warehouse they were stopped. A group of people stood infront of them wearing all black.

"What do you want? " Andrew asked.
". . ."
"Answer me! " Andrew yelled.
". . ."
"Who are you?" Lady widow said.
". . ."
"Come on let's just go pass them, they won't bother us. " Will said.
"What happens if they don't? " Bill said.
"Then we fight." Star smiled.

Meanwhile, while Ford was doing his test on Dipper, he planned his whole thing. Ford found out that Dipper has gotten close to the demons, Ford wanted to see how far he'll go with his little act. Ford paid Gideon and his men to find and capture them.

Dipper had no clue that this was happening at all.

"Have you made any new friends lately? " Ford asked Dipper.
"Why do you ask? " Dipper said.
"Well, you have to remember that I know everything about your little friends." Ford smiled.
"What are you doing? " Dipper said.
"Oh, nothing. " Ford said.
"Don't you don't hurt any of them!" Dipper yelled.
"We'll see, I sent someone after them right after you left." Ford said.
"Call them off! Don't hurt then, please, they did nothing to you. " Dipper said.
"I'll start with the youngest one maybe, we'll see if you still have enough time to save her. "Ford smiled.
"Don't hurt her! "

Dipper would of gotten up and beat the absolute shit out of Ford, but again he has the button and the pain was unbelievable. Dipper would still do anything to protect the ones he cared about. The last few weeks were wonderful for Dipper, he got to know everyone, he got to have fun for once, he found joy. The others treated Dipper like family, he hasn't felt like that in a long time really.

They all trust Dipper, they all care for him, they treat him as their own, they all love him. Dipper has repaid them with so much things and by being near them he felt happy. Dipper loved the feeling of being safe and loved, he doesn't have to worry as much as he once did. Its wonderful and he doesn't want to lose anything else. He can't, not again.

Dipper tried to stand up, but Ford placed his foot on Dippers back pushing him down. Dipper felt something burning his skin and it was his own abilities.

"Y-You can't hurt them." Dipper stuttered.
"Your too weak to fight me, you haven't slept in days and haven't even eaten for days as well. I've been testing on you for days, and you sister still hasn't noticed." Ford said.
"S-She d-doesn't need t-to know, s-she safe fr-from h-harm." Dipper was slowly giving up.
"Why are you hiding this from your so called friends." Ford asked.
"T-They d-don't need to worry, t-they d-don't need to su-suffer like I am-"

A whimper came out of Dipper while something was stabbed in his side. Another drug, the same one that made him have these marks on his arms and chest. It was stronger and deadly.

"C-Call th-them off. "