Bank issues

Pov Dipper

I was laying in my bed sleeping while my door flew open. Mabel jumped on my bed and smiled.

"Mabel what do you want?" I groaned.
"You gonna get up for work it's almost twelve." Mabel said.
"It is, eh? " I said.
"I'm already done with my job." Mabel smiled.
"I'll meet you downstairs." I mumbled.

Mabel jumped off my bed and rushed down stairs. I got up from bed and changed into my regular outfit. I went downstairs and headed to the door.

"See you later Mabel." I smiled.
"Come back safe." Mabel said.
"Don't worry." I said.

I left the shack and headed to my little shop when I was stopped by the mayor.

"Dipper." He smiled.
"Hello. " I said.
"Headed to your business, are you? " He said.
"Yes I am. " I said.
"I want to show you the new security in the new bank." He said.
"Let's see. " I smiled.

I saw the map of the building and their was features in the building. Their were new cameras, locks and more security guards. This was the only bank in Gravity Falls after all.

"These are amazing plans. " I smiled.
"I wanted you to check them before I tell the public." He said.
"These are great. " I said.

The mayor smiled and was about to walk off. Before he left I grabbed the plans from his bag and left. This is amazing, the mayor wouldn't even know until a week later. I'll give this back to him tomorrow, so he wouldn't notice.

I locked the door and study the plans, I could just walk in and take as much as I want. These people are to scare to even stop a cat from attacking an other cat.

Might as well do something fun while waiting. I grabbed my little mask that I used to cover my face when I'm doing my other job.  I placed the mask in my bag and walked to the bank. Everyone waves and smiled at me as I headed to the end of the hallway. I made sure that their wasn't any cameras.

I put on my mask and took out my gun, let's have some fun shall we. I walked into the middle of the bank and shot my gun up. Everyone screamed and fell on the floor. I swear these people really need to grow a back bone.

"Hello Gravity Falls! " I smiled.
"Please give you attention to me and this will be over quite." I said.

I walked up to the front of the bank, and they already have the money out. I didn't even get to threaten them, maybe next time. I grabbed the small amount of money and left the bank after I said this.

"Thank you Gravity fall! " I shouted.
"You were an amazing audience, I guess I have too since I hear the police. Good night Gravity falls." I smiled.

I know it's morning but good night sounded better. I left the bank and saw the police already their. I ran right threw them and smiled at them. I was running threw the crowed people, well just a few people.

It was the same people trying to get me every time. I just ran and smiled at everyone that looked at me. What caught my eye was that there was a new kid on the job. He was young and his brown hair was messes. I'm not worried because every police officer was terrible in aim.

I heard a few gunshots and I just laughed because nothing shot me.

"You need better aim sweetheart!" I smiled.

I heard another shotgun and that one shot me. I didn't fall tho, I held in the pain kept running. I made a clone of myself, so they would follow that one instead. I made it and It worked perfectly. Once I knew they were gone I ran back to my shop.  I closed the door and closed the blinds. I hide my mask and my bag in the bottom cabinet.

I sat down and unbutton my shirt, I got shot on the side. Goodie. That kid and aim, shit it hurts.  I haven't been shot in a long time really. Blood was rolling down my side quickly. I heard the door opened, and I was too late to cover the wound. I see Star, who did she?

"I heard the radio and I have to check up on you- " She said.
"H-Hey. " I mumbled.
"You've been shot." She said.
"Don't w-worry." I said.

She rushed over to me and looked at the wound.

"Where's your first aid kit, we need to clean it before it gets infected." Star said.
"You don't have to." I said.
"Yes I do." Star said.

She started to look around the back and I couldn't stop her. She opened a cabinet and she took out my mask.

"You can't be. " She said.
"S-Star put that back." I said.
"You're actually him." She said.
"S-Star put it back now." I said.
"You're the unknown, people worship you! How come your hiding it?" Star said.
"So she wouldn't be in danger." I said.
"Who?" Star said.
"My sister...she's all I have left, she's the only family I have...and I have to protect her... Even if it means to kill, to get hurt or to give up myself...I can't lose her too. " I said.
"I just can't. " I said.
"You don't have to tell me the rest, I understand. " Star said.

She placed the mask back to where it was and found the first aid kit.

"So you got caught didn't you? " Star said.
"It was on purpose really, I like making a show for people. " I smiled.
"I swear your just like Bill but less angry." Star said.
"I don't like showing my anger, so I just hold it in. If they push my buttons too much then my anger will come out no matter what. " I said
"Your very much like him." Star mumbled.
"How?" I asked.
"Well sometimes he wants the spotlight to go on him when we do these types of things, he does go by anyone's rules, and he cares about all of us. " Star said.
"I see. " I said.

Star was finally done cleaning and dressing my wound. I heard the door open and close as I see the guy with blue hair.

"Star!" He said.
"Hey Will. " She smiled.

Will gave me a death glare as he looked at me and my wound. He knew it was a gunshot once he looked at it.

"Was she hurt?" he asked
"No she wasn't, she just came." I said.
"Star you have to stop running off." He said.
"Sorry Will. " She said.
"Come on Star." Will said.

He walked out as Star looked at the door and then back at me.

"I promise." She smiled.
"You have to stop running off." I said.
"You too. " Star said.
"They seem to care about you a lot and their your family, keep them close." I said.
"I will. " She smiled.
"Your act just like her." I smiled.
"Bye Mr. Dipper. " She smiled.

She gave me a final hug and left the shop.

She's just like her.