A simple Whisper

Pov Dipper.

Everything's changed for me. The feelings I have growing stronger, should I trust them or not? They've done so much for me and I really appreciate them for that, but something in my head is telling me that I should quit before anything else happens.

I should probably just stick to hiding things, cuz I'm good at that. I've lied to Mabel my whole life, so I could probably pull it off with him. They care about me, help me, but I can't risk losing anyone and I can't risk people breaking my heart just hearing it stepping on it that's why I keep myself shut. I won't let it happen again.

Bill and star are the only ones with me right now the rest of them I have no clue.

"I'll be right back, I need get something." Star said.

Great, now Star left.

"Pinetree?"
"Y-Yes. "

I felt his hand holding mines, it felt weird but in a good way. I can't make it out.

"I want you to know that I'm here for you." Bill said.
"I know. " I said.
"Just tell me when you feeling things." Bill said.
"Okay." I said.
"Look at me."

I only looked at him for a second before placing my head on his shoulder.

"Pinetree." Bill said.

He placed his hand on my check and I looked at him.

"You can always count on me, I can always be their for you." I said.
"Bill I-"
"Pinetree, you shouldn't worry about being alone. Crazy things happen when you don't have anyone." Bill said.
"But I do have someone.... " I blurted out.
"You., "

I saw a dull smile come on his face and it made me smile.

"Theirs that smile." Bill said placing his forehead on mines.
"Shut up. "I mumbled.
"Pinetree I love your smile. " Bill said.
"You flirty shit." I chuckled.
"That laugh too. " Bill said.
"Your such an idiot. " I said.
"Your eyes." Bill said.
"I hate you." I said.
"You love me." Bill said.
"I'm leaving me. " I said.

I got up and he stood up as well, I laughed so hard right after. My life was back.

"You were serious." Bill smiled.
"I was. " I said.
"Don't leave." Bill said.
"Maybe." I said.

I felt Bill hug me from behind and I rolled my eyes. I see Star come in with a smile.

"Mr. Dipper, your happy again! " Star smiled.
"I am. " I said.
"How? did Bill spike your drink?" Star asked.
"Star! " Bill said.
"Don't worry I did it to him when we were at the bar." I smile. :D
"What! " Bill said.
"You never noticed." I smiled.
"Nice. " Star said.

Bill picked me up and placed me over his shoulder.

"BILL! " I yelled.
"Come on star." Bill said.
"Put me down. " I laughed.

Bill carried me while star followed laughing like crazy. I gave up at one point and looked around. I felt one of his hands on my hips.

"Bill. " I groaned.

He laughed and we were in a different room. It was bigger than the living room and had games. I guess they have a game room with a large couch. He placed me on the couch and went on top of him. Star completely ignored us because she was beginning to play games.

"Bill you fucking dick." I said.
"When did you spike my drink?" Bill said.
"The first one you had." I smile.
"You clever tree." Bill said.
"Let me go." I said

Bill let go of me hands and I looked at him, he was still on top of me. Before I could talk he leaned over to my ear and whispered.

"Pinetree, this is for spiking my drink that night."

I saw the clever smile across his face and I was wondering what he was going to do. When he gives me that smile I know something is going to happened. I felt the warmth of our bodies come together.

He slowly leaned closer to my neck and I felt his warm lips on my neck. Bill saw kidding and bitting my neck softly multiple times and my face turned a bright red.

I didn't know why I didn't stop him, I just let him. Bill stopped and we both looked into each others eyes. I felt his hand go on my cheek and then took it off. He whispered in my ear again with a small chuckle.

"I remembered what happened."
"W-What? " I stuttered.
"Something jogged back my memory." Bill smiled.
"From that night?" I asked.
"Mmm." Bill nodded.

I felt the blush on my face growing even stronger. It was funny to me, but embrassing. Bill stood up and I looked at him with my face all red.

"I'll let you figure out what happened that night." Bill said.
"You asshole." I mumbled.
"I know I am." Bill said.

I slowly got up and looked at Bill. I wanted to slap him but I couldn't at the same time.

"Mr. Dipper come play with me! " She didn't even see, wow.
"Coming." I said.
"Yay." She smiled.

I went over to Star and my face was still bright red, well a bit red. Star was distracted that whole time and thank god she was. Bill was just eyeing me the whole time. Now I have to remember what happened that night. It's going to be tricky, but I have a slight feeling that's he lying.

When I was playing with I suddenly remembered something. Mabel... She's probably at the shack by now, I have to save her.

"M-Mabel. " I mumbled.
"Uh?" Star said.
"M-Mabel!" I said racing out of the room.
"Pinetree! " Bill said.

I almost made it out the front door until grabbed my arm.

"Where are you going?" he asked.
"I need to find her, I heed to make sure she's safe." I said.
"Who? " Bill said.
"Mabel, she's probably at the shack and she could be in danger." I said.
"Pinetree your not going alone. " Bill said.
"I have too." I said.
"You can't, we got you out of their and you barely survived, you want to go back? " Bill said.
"I'll take the risk. " I said.
"You can't go." Bill said.
"Watch me." I said.
"I'll like to see you try. " Bill said.
"Fine." I said.

My eyes glowed a soft blue and I looked at Bill. I didn't want to use my abilities but I had no choice.

"I'm sorry." I said.
"What? "

A string flash came out of my hands and Bill was unconscious. I couldn't hurt him, I just knocked him out and everyone in the building.