Bar "date"

Pov Bill

I was in my room getting ready for that meetup, I wasn't quite sure if I should really go. I looked a bit fancier than usual. I walked out and I see Star sitting down near Will. She got in trouble again didn't she, she sure is a wild one today.

Lady widow and Andrew are always arguing when I walk into the room. I put on my hat and fix my glove.

"I'm going out and make sure that nothing happens when I'm gone. " I said.
"Where are you going?" Lady Widow said.
"I'm meeting up with someone," I said.
"When you meet up with someone you don't dress like this. Is it someone special?" Andrew said.
"I-It's just a-" I didn't want to say.
"Oooh! "They all said.
"Shut up. " I said.
"Come on tell us. " Will said.
"No, it's nothing important," I said.
"Then can we come?" Star asked.
"N-No! " I said.
"Is it a date? " Lady Widow said.
"No, it's not, it's just a meetup. " I said.
"Okay then, we won't come if you tell us or at least one of us," Andrew said.
"Widow and Star come here. "  I said.

We walked to the other room and they both looked so excited to find out. I took a deep breath and sighed at the two.

"Remember when you two brought back my hat. " I said.
"Yes Dipper-" Lady widow stopped and thought for a few seconds.
"I'm confused," Star said.
"He wants a little chat I see. " Lady Widow said.
"Yeah, but I swear if you tell them I'm fucking doomed," Bill said.
"Are you nervous?" Star asked.
"N-No. " I said.
"Your hair is messy." Lady Widow said.
"Really? " I said.
"You care about this conversation." Lady widow said.
"I want to get on his good side okay, he may be useful. " I said.
"What? " Star said.
"Star go annoy Andrew. " Lady Widow said.
"Ok. "
"There's something else you want from him, but what do I know." She said leaving.

I was also confused at this point because of what she said. What did she mean by that anyway?

I walked out and I was just a little bit late. I walked into the bar and waited for Pinetree. A bartender went up to me with a smile on his face.

"Looking for someone?" He asked.
"Yeah-"
"Blondie you really came." Pinetree smiled.

I walked towards him and he made a dull smile. While Pinetree was leading me to a different room, people started to whisper.

"I see he has a new subject."
"Well, this could be interesting."
"Let's see how long he could use him for?"
"He found a new toy to play with."
"He won't last with him."
"This game is going to be interesting?"
"I bet he has some plans for this one, maybe big plans."

Once I made eye contact with them they all stopped talking. We went into a different room, it was a nice room. It was a bar inside a bar, but more private. The door closes as I look at him, he gives me a dull smile as he looks at me.

"You didn't have to dress nicely for me." He chuckled.
"So, what's wrong with the people?" I said.
"There idiots that don't know what they're talking about," Pinetree said.
"So, why do you want to talk to me? " I asked.

I sat down as he handed me a drink and smiled. We were both underage and we were both drinking, this kid is interesting.

"I wanted to apologize for the way I acted the first time we meant really. The other reason is that I want to get to know you. " He said.
"Same here," I said.
"let's start talking then."

We were both drinking and talking about random things. I feel like he put something in my drinks, but he was as wasted as me. We talked for hours really, he has an interesting life. At this point at the rate we are drinking we weren't going to remember anything for tonight.

"S-So wanna make a deal? " Pinetree said.
"Like what?" I said.
"I'll help you out with weapons and all that." He smiled.
"T-That sounds great. " I said.
"Good. " He smiled.
"You're a part of the demons then." I said.
"You trust me. " He smiled.
"I do." I said.
"That's great." Pinetree said.

We were both talking nonsense at this point and it was funny. We did the agreement and he is so god damn cute.

"What are those mark thingy. " I said.
"These are my marks, well since I have a power they kind of control it. They aren't special really, there just silly marks." He said.
"They look similar to mines," I said.
"They do. " Pinetree chuckled.

I heard the door open and I see gleeful walking in upset. Pinetree gets up and looks at him.

"What do you want? I'm busy here." Pinetree said.
"Your little plan didn't work." He walked towards the bar.
"What plan? " Pinetree said.
"You're fucking drunk." Gleeful said.
"No shit." Pinetree said.
"Your papers for the thing didn't work and he said that he already gave the shipment to someone else." He said.
"That was like two weeks ago, why are you begin an ass now?" Pinetree said.
"It was fucking today! " He said.
"Just calm your self for a bit, I don't need your bullshit now." Pinetree said.
"You know what I can do to-"
"You better keep your fucking mouth shut! " He said.
"Get your-"
"You know what I'm fucking capable of Gideon, hurt her and I'll be the last thing you'll ever see." Pinetree said.
"Your little shit. "

He threw alcohol all over Pinetree and I stood up and went over to Gideon. Pinetree looked at me and started to laugh.

"You fucked up big time." He said.

Pinetree punches Gideon across the face and smiles at me. Gideon looks at him and runs out of the room. Pinetree looks at me and then his wet shirt.

"That little bitch is gonna pay for getting this wet. " Pinetree said.
"We'll get him." I said.
"Later." Pinetree said.

We drink some more and I feel somewhat dizzy. I made a soft smile at Pinetree as he looks at me.

"What time is it anyway?" I said.
"No need to worry." Pinetree said.

Pinetree got up and started to stretch for a bit as I smile at him. I feel like its the alcohol talking but he's fine.

Third person

Bill and Dipper were both drunk enough to do something completely stupid, the next day they wouldn't remember anything at all. They were the only ones at the bar as well because everyone left early. They thought that someone unspeakable would happen.

Bill pulled Dipper on top of his lap, Dipper gave Bill a soft smile and chuckled. Bill placed his forehead on top of Dippers and smiled.

"We're going to regret things tonight, aren't we?" Dipper softly said.
"Let's see." Bill smiled.

Dipper placed his arms around Bill's neck and smiled. Bill placed his hand on Dipper's check and smiled as well. Bill kissed Dippers lips passionately as Dipper kissed back. They both stopped and looked at each other. Dipper whispered something in Bill's ear making him kiss Dipper again.