Apology

Pov Lady Widow.

It was about ten o'clock in the morning and it's about to be eleven really. I walked over to Stars room and I see her already to leave. We had to sneak out because Bill was still upset about what happened yesterday.

Will and Andrew are trying to calm him down or at least stop him from breaking anymore things. We left the ware house and went to his shop. Star rushed into his shop and smiled.

"Mr. Dipper! " She smiled.
"Doll, nice to see ya. " He said.
"Doll? " I said.
"I'll officially introduce myself, my name is Dipper Pines." He said.
"My name is Lady Widow and this is Star." I said.
"Star eh? Beautiful name. " He smiled.
"Thanks. " She smiled.
"Why did you want us here? " I asked.
"I wanted to apologize for how I acted." Dipper said.
"What? " I said.
"If I knew that Star was with you I wouldn't have acted so rudely to you. I've felt quite bad when you guys left, I didn't mean to be rude." Dipper said.
"It's okay Mr. Dipper, Bill almost shot you so it's okay." Star said.
"Lady Widow it was nice meeting you." Dipper said.
"Bye Mr. Dipper." Star said.
"Wait. "

Dipper went into the back of his shop. He grabbed a medium size box with Bill's hat? When did he get Bill's hat?

"Give this to Blondie." He smiled.
"O-Okay. " I stuttered.

He gave me the hat and the box, I gave him an odd look. Star smiled and we both left. I look in Bill's hat and I see a little note with a smiley face. It said Blondie.

We got to the ware house and I see Bill waiting for us. I got goosebumps while he stared at us.

"Where were you? " Bill said.
"Here. " I said.

I left his hat, note and box on the floor while Star and I ran.

Pov Bill

Lady Widow and Star were acting odd when they left. I see my hat and remember that the kid took it. They went back their but why? I stood up and grabbed my hat and there was a note. I picked it up and stuffed it in my pocket, I then opened the box. There was an other note with a heart that said Blondie. I opened the note and read it somewhat out loud.

"Hey Blondie,
                       It was nice meeting you, your something. I don't mean that as a bad thing, your very strong and caring just by looking at you. I only wanted to talk to them because I wanted to apologize for my behavior. I'm sending you a small forgive me gift, I hope these would be in some use to you."

"What are you reading?" I heard Will.
"Lady and Star went to see the kid that took my hat." I said.
"Why? " Will said.
"He wanted to apologize." I said.
"What? " Will said.
"I don't know why, he also sent us something. " I said.
"What is it." Will asked.
"I really didn't look at it. " I said.

I look at the box and see things that aren't coming out until months from now. How does this kid get these things.

"How? " I said.
"Bill." Will said.
"What? " I said.
"We could use someone like him, don't you think?" Will said.
"I don't know. " I groaned.
"Think about Bill, we can use him and once he's not useful to us anymore we can end it." Will said.
"I don't want to be like him. " I said making a fist.
"Think about it Bill, he can give us many things that we could never get. Don't we need to be the best? I mean we're so close of being first we just need to find the best to bring him down." Will said.
"I'll think about it. " I said.
"You should." Will said.

I grabbed the box and placed it in our weapons room with the note. I went to my room until I saw Andrew waiting for me near my door.

"What is it Andrew?" I sighed.
"You should talk to Widow, she saw something from her third eye." Andrew said.
"Is it serious? " I asked.
"She didn't tell me. " He said.
"Thanks Andrew. " I said.

I went over to Lady Widow's room, and she looked confused.

"Andrew told me about your third eye." I said.
"I really don't have a third eye." She said.
"I know." I said.
"You and Will were talking about using Dipper weren't you." She said.
"Will brought up the idea, I don't want to use anyone. I don't want to be like him even tho he's gone. " I said.
"You're thinking about it, I know you are but you don't want to do it. " Lady Widow said.
"I don't." I said.
"Dipper is a nice kid, he seems to care about Star. I have a reason to trust him just for a bit. " Lady Widow said.
"I don't as much, but there's something with him that makes me interesting in him. " I said.
"You'll see soon. " She smiled.
"Why did you want me anyway. " I said.
"We already meant the unknown. " She said.
"What!?"
"We have but I can't see who he is. " Widow said.
"That's cool, now we need to beat him for first. " I said.
"When we find him." Widow said.
"I know. " I said.

I left her room and went to mines, I sat on my bed and grabbed the other note. I opened it and read it.

"Hey Blondie,
                        I know that your confused about my apology. I know I shouldn't have acted like I did in the first place. I really want to get to know you more because I find something interesting about you. I felt something when you enter my shop, you have strong powers and kind. I want to talk to you and only you tomorrow. Meet me in the down town bar around seven if you like, but I really want to see you again. Bye bye Blondie, see you soon~♡."

I noticed that my face was a slightly red for some odd. This kid is messing with or something. A kid that cute- I mean that kid doesn't want to see me. Should I even see the kid?

I placed the paper on the desk and looked at the ceiling. The kid was annoying, but we were robbing him, that can explain it. The kid was nice to Star, he's somewhat trust worthy right? He did look adorable in my hat- I mean he was a sweet guy when Star came. The kid did sent us something, I just feel bad for taking it. I should see him just to thank him.