Part 2

The girl was thinking that what was going on.
Who am I really?. If the words they say are true then, I have remembered the wrong information. I really hope someone explain me about this. Am I transmigrated?

The door was opened. An old man came and three young man entered the room. Two of the young men was really handsome.

She looked at them. But her eyes and expression told that she didn't know who they were.

" You are??''

"Xue Er, I am your grandfather, '' then the old man pointed at the two handsome young men. "They are your older brothers. Do you remember us?''
It is strange. How clam she is? Her eyes are cold. Is she really my granddaughter who is fooling around all whole day. Before her parents passed away, she is a normal child but after that....... Nevermind it is good enough to be fine again.

She shook her head lightly.
"Will you tell about me? Actually I have no idea what is really going on and who I am. "

The old man says , '' Your name is Ning Shu Xue. You are my only granddaugher. Your parents... they had passed away. You have two older brothers. The oldest is 17, the other one is 15. You are ten years younger the oldest. It is my fault Xue Er, I shouldn't let you go to school.''

Ning Shu Xue asked, '' why, in this age, should I go to school right?''

"Actually,....'' he hesitated,'' You are not a normal child so.....''

"Oh, I understand.''

After a while, about thirty years old two women who dressed neatly came in.

Ning Shu Xue looked at them. They looked not very friendly.

Ning Ao Kang noticed her gaze and said, '' They are your father's wives. The one in red is your father's official wife, her name is Lu Ji Xing. She is the mother of your oldest brother.The other one is Yan Wei Zhen,the mother of your second brother, the third wife of your father. Your mother is the second wife, a daughter of my friend.''

She nooded slightly.
What kind of situation is it? A man can marry more than one wife. What is this? Looking at the furniture or something, it shows that it is not ancient era.

"So now when can I go home? I hate to stay here.''

"In a month.''

"Okay.''

"What are the name of my brothers. I also should know their name right?''

Ning Ao Kang pointed at the two young men, '' Come here.''

They came near the girl in the bed whose face is slightly pale.

"I am your oldest brother, Ning Ling Ming''

"I am your second brother, Ning Ling Feng.''

The girl slightly smiled and nodded. I think I am not really familiar with my brothers. Their looks so cold to me. Look like they are going to kill me any time. Little did she know was they were always like that.

"Grandfather, we should go back to school now.''

Ning Ao Kang nodded.

"Em.... grandfather, what kind of world is this. I don't seem to remember anything.''

" Xue Er, I really want to explain this myself. But I am not free. So let me introduce him to you,'' the young man approached to us. He bowed at me.
"He will be your bodyguard from now on. His name is Zhang Xuan. He is the same age as your second brother. He will explain the things you want to know. About the family matter, I will explain it to you later.''

Ning Shu Xue was surprised. "Doesn't he need to go to school?''

"No, he has already studied the lessons but he will study them with you together again not only he will protect you but also help you in your study, he will always stay beside you.

Zhang Xuan looked at the girl. It was sure to say that when she grows up, her beauty might cause the countries and cities down fall and even to shake the whole world. But it was very sorry for her that she is not able to cultivate.

While he was thinking he heard a very gentle and sweet voice.
"Are you willing?''