Part 5

"Master, may I come in''

The Yu family and Yang family saw a young man. They frowned. Their expression said that Don't you see we are discussing a very important matter.

But they didn't see the sign of disagreement from the head of Ning family so they chose to stay silent.

The young man was no other than Zhang Xuan. He walked into the room quickly but his style was so elegant.
He whispered something to the head of Ning family.

Ning Ao Kang said, '' Excuse me, I have something important to do. So please wait for a few minutes. We will discuss this after I have returned.''
He didn't wait the answer from the others. He quickly went out of the room.
--------------------
"Xue Er, what do you want? Will grandfather force them to marry you? I know you like that brat a lot.''

Ning Shu Xue chuckled. "Grandfather, are you kidding me? I want you to cancel this engagement. But the one who cancel is us, not them. Moreover, we will let them to compensate for cancelling this.''

"Will they agree?''

She put down the cup and stood up.
"Why not? Don't they say this is an important matter for their future. So they will definitely agree our demand.''

"But when you are young, you like him alot don't you.''

"I am not the old Ning Shu Xue. She is dead in that accident. Why should I like him. I, Ning Shu Xue, is the only granddaughter of Ning family head, Ning Ao Kang. Why should I lower myself to them? We, Ning family is most powerful in everything.''

"Yes, that is my granddaughter. So what should I ask. I mean what do you want?''
-----------------------
The head of Yu family thought that to Ning Ao Kang, the matter of Ning Shu Xue is the most important. Why would he go to somewhere in the middle of the discussion. What matter is more important than her? Who is that young man? I have never seen him before. After this, I must investigate about him and that matter.

"Eldest Young master Ning, who is that young man?'' He couldn't help but asked.

"Oh. Him?'' He paused for a while. " He is..''

An elderly man's voice disturbed.
"Sorry, I let you wait. So where are we.''

"Don't joke with us Ning Family Head. We are discussing about the engagement between the Ning family and us.''

"Why would my Xue Er lives the same status with that girl? What qualification does she have?''

"You want too far.'' The Head of Yang was very furious and the other people becomes ugly. Don't you know that your precious granddaughter is a fool. She isn't worthy to carry the Yang family's my third daughter. It is lucky for her that she can have the official wife title with her. But no one dare to speak a loud. They could only swallow their words.

"Am I? I don't think so. That year who is the one who wants this engagement. Do you think our Ning family can be easily bullied as you wish? How dare you? I think we should show our might to you so that you will never forget how powerful we are.''

"Don't be like this. I really want this matter end without difficulties. So please grant this wish to us. We will fulfil every of your wish.'' Yu Family head said.

Ning Ao Kang began to ponder.

When the two family saw this, they become very happy.
Little did they know, this is a trap to them

"Ok I will reluctantly agree this but you must agree with our every conditions.''

Both the two Ning family's young masters wanted to tell something but they believed that this have something to do with their youngest sister.

" First, This engagement is cancelled by us, not you. And....''