Part 3

Zhang Xuan was surprised. What kind of question is that? You are now my master so why you are asking me such a silly question? What made surprised more is the girl addressed her as '' Xuan Ge''

Not only him but also all the people in the room are all surprised. In this world no one would call their subordinates as ''ge'' even they are older themselves.

"I think Shu Xue is a little confused because she has been lying in bed for two months.'' The one who spoke is my oldest brother's mother, Lu Ji Xing.

Ning Ao Kang glared at her. The glare made her froze.

"It is a respect to the ones who are older than me but... if they provoke me, I will give no respect to them.''

Ning Ao Kang laughed heartily because a five year old spoke like an adult.
"Then we will go back, Zhang Xuan will stay with you as he is your body guard.''

"No way, he is a man and I am a young lady. I disagree with you grandfather.''

All the people were stunned. Is she really a five year old child? Why does she speak like a 15 or 16 year old girl.

"You are only a child, Xue Er. Before here, you always stay like this. I merely change the person. Is it because you don't like him to be your bodyguard.''

"Nope. This is a serious case, my dear grandfather. He can stay beside me to protect but he cannot......''
Oh my god why would I forget that I am only five and beside he cannot do anything to me right.

"Hahahaha''

Zhang Xuan thought what kind of thought did she have. He gave her a glance which showed that is she a fool.

Then the girl sounded again, '' Hey, Xuan ge, you haven't answered my question. Are you willing to study with me and protect me.''

"I am willing, I promise you that I will protect you at any cost within 8 years.''

"What do you mean 8 years? Xuan ge, isn't your duty that you have to protect me through my whole life?''

The old man sounded again. "How could he protect you your whole life?
It is a tradition here, the girl who hasn't reached 15 can be protected by a person but whose gender doesn't matter. But after 15 she can only be protected by a woman.''

"Then, why don't you arrange a girl? Anyway, I hate to acquainted with new people. It is not easy to try to understand each other. Without understanding, it is difficult to deal with. So you better change the person or let me have three people one man and two women. How does it sound to you? Are you agree?'' She looked like a puppy. So cute.

He was a bit stunned when he heard his granddaughter words. He couldn't speak for a while. If the other people were in his shoes, they would be extremely furious. But who was he? He is Ning Ao Kang. He loved this granddaughter a lot. He was quite famous for this too.

"How dare you to question father in law? As a younger generation, you have to listen to elders. Where is your manners? Don't cross the line.''

"So what I dare. I am not the person to bow my head to others. I am the person who will try my best to get the things I want. So what can you do? I am also a five year old girl. It is better I ask politely to fulfill my request than wailing around.''

What is this girl crazy. How dare she say such words towards me, your father's official wife. No, I must give her a lesson. Beside, when that old man died, my son will be the head of Ning family.

"As you wish my princess.'' Ning Ao kang smiled at his granddaughter. "You will always get the things you want. This is my promise to you.''