Part 14

Shu Xue, I,Xiao Yun, would wait for you until you reached the marriageable age. I would propose marriage from Ning Family. You would become the only woman in my life. I would protect and stay beside you forever. I love you.
-----------------
In the luxurious room,

A young man was sitting in his leather executive chair as graceful as a king. One of his hand supported his chin and the fingers of other hand were playfully knocking the table. He was none other than Ning Ling Ming.

"Have you investigated how my father died?''

The other young man took a deep breath. He was so worried that his master would be angry as they had investigating this matter for many years. But now they had some hints.No matter what at last the truth will be revealed.

"Nope first young master, but we have some hints, its seems to be related with third madam.''

Ning Ling Ming didn't show any kind of emotion on his face. You could not whether he was happy or sad or angry. So difficult to predict when would the storm come.

"Oh!''

The other young man continued his words. All the things they had investigated must be reported to his master. As they had made small access, they hope he would not be very angry.

"Moreover, from our information, what we come to know is that the death of third madam's twin sister is not simple.''

"So you mean that the one who lives in Ning Family as third madam is the imposter.''

"This subordinate is not sure about that but I will try my best. It is certain her death must be related with the death of master's father. In one week I will give my answer to you young master.''

"Good. You better do quickly. I don't want to wait anymore. I must revenge for my father. Although Shu Xue is my half sister, I love her. She is very pitful as she lost her parents at the age of two.''

*Knock knock*

"Who is it?''

"Eldest brother, it is me, Xue Er.''

He immediately showed the sign to his subordinate that it was time to go.
His subordinate immediately jumped out of the window. Now it seemed that in his room he was alone and was busy dealing with papers.

Ning Ling Feng fixed his tie and smoothen his suit. He sat straightly.

"Come in''

The door opened slowly. A girl followed by a young man and a young lady came in.

When he saw a white muslin that covered her eyes, his heart became ache. His youngest sister was already pitiful. Now she became a blind.

"Eldest brother, I have a request. Hope you will fulfil my wish.''

The girl didn't showed any weakness but she had a strong will. She never threw a trauma when she knew that she became a blind. She was so strong.

When he heard her words, he wanted to say that I will try my best to understand you. So you don't need to request me to fulfill your wish and dreams. I would like to be a worm in your stomach.

"Hmm''

"It is that I want to go outside. I am so bored in the manor.''

"No I don't agree.''
He was so sad. He could fulfill all of her wishes except this.

"Eldest brother, you said you will grant my wishes.''

He firmly sat there and looked at her.

"If you don't agree, I will tell grandfather that you bully me. Lets see what will happen.''

"If he knows that you want go outside, he will definitely side with me. So you little girl tell me other one. Not this one.''

"I hate you.''

As the time passed by, the three siblings became closer. They did not deal each other with coldness.

The girl stomped her feet and exited the room. Zhang Xuan and Lin Ling bowed at Ning Ling Ming.

At that time, Ning Ling Ming opened his mouth and said, " Wait.''

He continued, '' Lin Ling you may go out.'' He looked at the young man, '' but you, Zhang Xuan stay here. I want to talk to you.''

The two looked at each other and nodded.

After Lin Ling left the room,

Ning Ling Ming said,'' You may have a seat, Zhang Xuan or should I say Xiao young master, Xiao Yun.''