Part 11

"Now have you prepared the things I ask you to do Xuan ge?''

"Yes, my lady. Young miss why do you prepare cards for the entry. We can use our spiritual power.''

"Again you have said. We are competing business not power, not strength. I only want people who have brain. Understand? Cards, I will limit the levels they can enter with them moreover I will know who exit or enter to prevent some unfaithful thing. Our company will have to have the highest security in this world. What's more, I will train some people to protect. Business is not the same with the power.''

"Yes, I understand now, young miss.''

"Have you investigated it?''

"Nope still doing. But the clues show that the things you assume can be true young miss.''

Ning Shu Xue sipped tea and slightly smiled.
----------------------
There is a young man who is busy with his papers in the room. He is so handsome but his eyes showed coldness and ruthless like he came from the hell.

*Knock Knock*

"Come in''

A young lady entered the room. She is a kind of beauty. She is in red. She wears over make up that made Xiao Tian disdain.

The young lady looked at the young man. Her heart became racing that she was afraid her heart would out of her body. Then she thought about the very little time with him. Their wedding night. Although it is a force for him to consummate but for her it is the happiest night because she gave her pureness that she guarded for fifteen years to him. It was the very next morning that she could see his cruel. He fed her contraceptive. Her heart hurt. That night was the only night he spent with her. So she learned from prostitutes to seduce him to fall in love with her. But what she didn't know was the more she did, the more he disdain all his wives. All of them only knew like this.

"Lord husband,'' Han Mei said with a seductive tone. " Are you busy now? Why don't you come and see us sisters? We sisters really miss you. I heard that Lord Husband is going to take a fifth wife. Are you dissatisfy with our service. Please tell us we will serve you well.''

The more he heard, the more he disdain upon his wives. He really regretted. Why he listened to his grandfather and father. Now he wished he could kill them all.

"What brings you to here.'' His tone was so cold with a hint of impatient.

"I heard that you are busy nowadays. So I am afraid that your health will affect from it so I make a soup with precious herbs and chicken. Please drink this. "

"That's all you want to tell me.''

Han Mei couldn't couldn't help but nodded.

"Then get out.''
Her eyes became moist with tears.

At that time,the knocking sound could be heard but it is like a competition.

Xiao Tian thought they must be his wives.

"Come in''

As excepted it was them. He sighed.
He saw in their hands there is a bowl with soup.

"Put them down and get out. I have no time to spend with you guys.''

All of them stomped and put the bowls on the table and exited from the room.

Xiao Tian throw his papers away.

There is a knock.

He shouted came in.

A young man came in. He saw his master face was popped out with veins. But it didn't decrease his handsome.

"Ben Zhao I have told you before don't let them enter into my study room. Or don't let them enter into my eyes.''

"But the two old masters.''

"Now I am the new master of this Xiao family. Whose words are you going to listen? We have a deal so I also said don't be afraid and don't do like this in three years. Who give you guts to let them in?''

Ben Zhao shivered. " It is third madam Han Xiao. She said... ''

"Get out. Now don't let them in from now on. Moreover I don't want anyone to disturb me. I am going to seclusion for three months. To cultivate. Understand.?''

Ben Zhao nodded.

"I have made you guys to investigate about Ning family miss. Have you got special news about her?''

"Master, we only heard no one can beat them in business in their city but I don't heard anything about the strength.''

"Master will you go to school for training. I mean why don't you go to school to get a certificate.''

"Does Ning Shu Xue go to school? I am interested in her as she is the lead for Ning's business. When she goes I will go.''

"But if she didn't. Master you also know that her eyes. Now she is a blind she will not go to school from my point of view.''

He smiled deeply. "No she will go in one year.''
----------------------
Sorry for the late update😃😃😃