Part 9

The old man and the two young men quickly made their way to a room.
They were Ning Ao Kang, Ning Ling Feng and Ning Ling Ming. They all wore anxious and worried expression.

They went into the room. They saw a young girl about eight was lying on the bed. Her looks was deadly pale.
There was a doctor beside the bed examing her.

"What had happened to her?''

When they heard an old man's voice,all the people in the room quickly bowed to him. But the old man didn't care. He straightly looked toward the doctor. His eyes were showing that he wanted the answer at once.

"I have no idea what has happened to her. The only thing I know is that there is something wrong with organs functioning.''

"Then give me your prescription. I hope you can treat her or else....''

The doctor became sweat how would I know what is wrong with the young miss but.....
---------------------------
Three years later,
The breeze was gently blowing. The birds were chirping. Rustling of leaves could also be heard. The weather is neither too hor nor too cold. It was a perfect. A girl was standing by the window. A thin muslin covered her eyes. She wore a soft smile. Her hair was fluttering because of gentle breeze.

She suddenly turned her hand to the source where the sound of footsteps came. "You are here. Well is everything is in my plan, isn't it.'' She took a few steps towards a young man. " I hope you won't disappoint me. Did you do everything as I told you right.''

"Miss,'' he took a deep breath, '' yes, everything is in your plan. Miss how long are you going to stay like this like a blind?''

"I am indeed a blind, I mean 'was' '' She deepened her smile.

"Why?''

"You ask me why? The answer is smiple. They think that I am a blind so they think that I can be bullied and humiliated easily. They were mocking me with their action not with words. It is too painful for me at first but it is a chance for me to test their attitude towards me.''

"So you also did test me.''

She didn't answer. The expression on her face could not be determined easily.

"May be or not.'' Her soft voice sounded. " I think a part of me is trust you Xuan ge.''

------------------------------
"Now as we can see Ning family makes a lot of money from electronic devices and machines. Ning family Group 's strength is more powerful and powerful. We cannot deny that they are wise businessmen. Now we can see more and more people are usi......''

The television was suddenly turned off.

"That damned old man.''

This is the main branch of Yu family Group.

In the room, the young man was none other than Yu Tai, the former fiance of Ning Shu Xue.

*Knock Knock*

He angrily said '' Come in.''

A young woman came in. She was quite beautiful and sexy.

" My lord husband. What is wrong with you? Don't be like this. You are not handsome with this kind of look.''

He glared at her but she didn't mind it.

"I know I am your official wife and a wife should not interfere her husband business. I am sorry.'' She held back her tears. " At that time I was not mature enough. Because of this I miscarried our first child or should I said our only child. I should not harmed your second wife. I am afraid you will throw me away. Now I regretted . Let me introduce you to some of my friends that they admire you deeply. I mean they want to be yours and I am willingly to give up my position. Just let me stay beside you as a maid or whatever.''

He suddenly hugged her. " I am sorry I should understand you. It was I who wronged you. Because I favored someone.... it makes you more depressed. I am sorry. You don't need to give up your position.''

But he didn't notice her smile. Yu Tai, I ,Yang Weitruly loved you. So I will never give up on you. A few words from me,you had forgave me that I killed her.