Part 15

Xiao Yun was startled. He didn't except that Ning family's young master would know his identity this quick.

"Why? Did I say something wrong, Xiao young master?'' Ning Ling Ming asked.

Xiao Yun face immediately turned from expressionless to respect. His aura changed immediately not like a friendly manner before. If Ning Ling Ming is a king, then he would be an emperor.

He sat in the chair and looked into Ning Ling Ming's eyes, trying to read his mind.

"When did you notice?'' His voice is cold. The surroundings is so quiet that you would even heard if the needle hit the floor.

"I began to suspect you from the first time I met you when grandfather made you to protect my sister. My instinct tells me that you are not an ordinary person.''

"Oh. Sound interesting. You believe in yourself. Too much confidence is not good Ning young master.''

"Didn't I right? I say I am good at guessing?'' He smiled evilly.

"I really want to know that how do you know.''

"Of course, I have my own network. It takes years to know about you completely. What is your motive to stay beside my sister as a honourable, great and noble young master like you?''

"I like your sister. So I intend to propose marriage from Ning family's when she grows up.''

"Don't you think you speak so bluntly Xiao young master.''

"Don't you investigate me? Doesn't the information said I am a straightforward person?''

"You'' Ning Ling Ming face immediately turns red because of anger.

"What?''

"As her elder brother, I don't agree to be my sister with you.''

"Why can't you bless our marriage?''

"Your family men always take many wives. I can't let my sister to be bullied by your other women or depressed because of you. She deserves the best man who would only have her in his life.''

"I am a bachelor and I am as pure as a white lotus so you don't be too anxious for your sister. I will only marry her as my wife in my life.''

"From your words I can say that you can take concubines in the future.'' Ning Ling Ming became angry. " I don't care how honourable you are but I only care about my sister.You yourself barely escape from your enemy. Do you think I will be rest assured my sister with you no way.''

Xiao Yun wave his hand, violet coloured with bright sparklings can be seen.

"Now do you agree ?'' There are red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet cultivation level . Each level has thirty stages. "Now I am violet cultivation level with twenty nine stage. So will you agree.''

"Nope''

"Why?''

Ning Ling Ming deeply breathed.
"I will only consider only if you are sliver cultivation level.''

Ning Ling Ming really loves his sister. He wants my cultivation to be sliver level. Above violet, there are bronze, sliver, gold and diamond levels. Each level has fifty stages. They are more difficult to break through but I will try my best. Only strong can rule.

"Ok. I agree''

"Not only you have to be at sliver cultivation level but also you have to get my sister's heart. Then I will consider.''

"Ok. I hope you a man of words.''
----------------------
Sorry for the late update.