Part 13

"Xiao Tian, How many times I have told you. Don't make a phone call to me unless it is important. If it is not, I will only do the phone call, not you. Okay. Why do I not know when you become disobey to my words. I will never back to Xiao manor.'' Zheng Xuan said.

"You are elder brother of Xiao Tian, the master of Xiao Manor. Why don't you come back? If you come back, grandfather will shift his mind to you. Then he will arrange blind dates and marriages. You are the only grand son of his who hasn't got married. I think you should get married now. You are 22 years old, an old bachelor. Mother said she wants to carry her grand children.'' Xiao Tian said.

" You have already four wives. You can make them give birth a child for mother, Why do you come to say such nonsense to me. I hope there will not be next time for you to say such these words. Why do you feed your wives with contraceptive? "

"How do you know that? I can't find anything about you for these six years. If that bastard eldest young master don't hint me that he has the ability to endanger you, I would never know that you are in danger.''

"You know what, I am older than you, Xiao Tian. So the number of times I have eaten rice is more than you. So it is reasonable for you that you can't find me.''

"Where are you hiding? My people can't find you. "

Zhang Xuan looked around, but saw no one so he sighed a relief.

"Why are you sighing.''

"The family I am working for doesn't know my identity. I can't let them know who I am. If it is, it will be difficult to live here.''

If someone saw the two cold people, Zhang Xuan and Xiao Tian teasing each other no one will believe. They would think they were dreaming.

Zhang Xuan walked back quickly to his room.

On the other hand,

"I am quite interesting brother, what kind of family makes you work for them with your willingness.''

"Don't talk too much. Say why do you phone me this time.''

"You remember our mother's birthday right. Mother miss you. She wants to see you on her birthday. I am going to cultivate for three months. See you three months later, my brother.''

After the phone call, Zhang Xuan started to think about his life.

His name was not Zhang Xuan. His name was Xiao Yun. He was the fifth young master of Xiao family's main branch. His mother was not favoured by his father. He left Xiao manor at the age of eight while his brother was at five. The two brothers loved each other very much. But their habits attitudes were not the same. His younger brother, Xiao Tian thought if he was the ability Xiao family would notice him and their mother would not be bullied by their father's wife. But for him, he despised Xiao manor. He didn't want to stay there for a minute. In this world,the love between family members is pure but there was not love in Xiao family members. They wanted to frame,scheme and step each other. So he left. He would take back his mother and his brother from that cruel family. What unexpected for him was his brother became the master of Xiao family. But it was also good for their mother too. Now he could stand on his feet. He possessed lots of business and high cultivation. But one day, when his half brother, eldest young master of Xiao manor hired an expert to kill him, he encounter with Ning Ao kang. The old man Ning saved him when he was deadly injured. Of course, that expert was killed by him. To pay his kindness, he would look after his granddaughter who was mentally ill till she was 15. Now he wanted to stay beside her forever. He wanted to protect her. He couldn't think when the little girl started to enter his heart. Her smile made him happy and warm. He loved her cunning. She would not harm the other people unless others provoke her. Now she was growing up. No one have seen her. So there would be no bees and butterflies around her. But if she went to school...... Should he give her a mask like the one he was wearing now. No it will her suspect on him. What should he do? Should he tell her the truth who he really was and propose her. He is sure that she will accept because he hasn't married and he will have only her as his wife.

Then he stood up and walked to the place where there was a whole length mirror in his room. He then took off his mask. A handsome face in the mirror which would make everyone surprised feel ashamed, which made him that he was also like a fallen deity greeted him.