Part 4

It has been a year since Ning Shu Xue has discharged from the hospital.

In the room, a girl was sitting while she teased her pet, hamster, Liu liu. She smiled beautiful. She is so pure.
"Lady, you are the only lady in Ning Family. So Master Ning loves you a lot.''

*knock knock*
"Come in.''

A familiar figure came into the room.

"Xuan ge, is something happened?''

The two young woman seemed to be interested in it. They are Luo xing and
Lin Ling.

"Lady, I heard from master that your fiance will come here today. I think something bad will happen.''

She chuckled. "Why should I care? They only want to anul the engagement. Besides, is he worthy to me.?''

The three people were speechless.
Yes ,lady was right. He isn't worthy to carry her shoes. Although lady refuse to go to school, her intelligence is unbelievable. She could control all the business of Ning family. What's more, she was very proficient in medicine. It's a pity that she couldn't cultivate. I couldn't understand why would lady against master to announce her intelligence.

"Are you done with the things that I have instructed you three?''

"Yes, we have found all the medicine you want.''

"It draws nearer to show the whole world who I am really is. Make sure not to let know everyone about that especially my two step mothers.''

"Yes''
-------------------------
"Master, the head of Yu family has arrived.''

Ning Ao Kang who was busy with his papers stopped. He sighed.

"Oh, then tell them to wait I will be there in short time. Bulter Zhao you should prepare everything. I rember that Xue Er fonds of her fiance very much when she was young. So I couldn't let them to cancel the engagement. Summon the two young masters too.''
-------------------------
There are seven people in the living room which receive the guests.

They stood up and a middle age man said,'' Long time no see, Ning family head and the two young masters Today, we want to discuss the very important matter.''

"Take a seat everyone, I am all my ears. I will listen to you well. Besides why would Yang family head come too. It made me a bit surprise.''

"This is like this. How should I tell you.Well, the reason why we make a visit here is to anul the engagement between our son and your granddaughter.'' When he had finished his words,all the people in the room felt chills down to their bones from Ning FAmily.

But he needed to do this. This is his son and the clan's future. " You also know that Yu Tai will inherit the clan leader. He is very talent in his cultivation. So... moreover our son 's in love with Yang third miss. We are willing to fulfill any wish of yours. Please end this.''

"So what? What does it have to do with our Ning family? Yang third miss can marry as a second wife. Why would we need to anul it. It doesn't make sense.''

Ning Ling Feng sounded, '' Don't you think my sister's reputation will be affect because of this. My sister's reputation is more important than anything. "

The madam Yu said, '' Please understand with this , the official wife is really important to a house. As you know, Miss Ning couldn't cultivate and she is ill so how could she give birth children to our Yu family.'' Of course,everyone knows that the girl has suffered from mental disorder.
Why would a fool need reputation. They treasured a rock over diamond.

Ning Ling Ming camly looked at them and but in his mind he wish he could kill them at once said, '' My sister is not a machine to give birth children.''

Yu family head thought that it seemed it will be hard to anul this.

"But you know, it is a very important for us. How about we will let Yang third miss and Ning miss share the same status? Yan Yan,you agree that right.''

"Yes, I agree.''
What a laughable. That girl is a fool so I will let her live for a few years after that I will dispose her. Although Ning family is very strong once Yu family and Yang family's strength enjoys, the end percentage of Ning family is increased.