Part 6

" And, I want the business from western territory of Yu family, the residences from eastern territory  to be mine. Of course, I also want back the dowry that I had given you.''

When they heard those words, they almost fainted. What is that? The business from western territory is one of those from which the money comes a lot. Giving the residences doesn't matter but they are most expensive.

"Moreover, I also want the residences from southern territory.''

"Ning family head isn't too much?''

"Too much?'' He softly chuckled. "Compare with it, isn't my granddaughter's reputation and yours
Clan's future are more important.''

" I agree to give the residences but the business, can you exchange something with it.''

"Nope. I have only asked a few favours but you don't accept. Isn't it horrible? You should show your sincere that you really want to end this.''

"Of course we want to but they are too many Ning family head. Please be merciful to us. Although we are one of the greatest families, we don't have the same power and wealth as you. Please consider.'' Yu family head said.

" You have only two choice. First give me those things that I had mentioned above and second.........''
---=----------------------
"Lady, do you think they will agree?''

"Don't you have trust in your master?''

"No, of course we are. But....''

Ning Shu Xue became impatient.
"Just wait and see. They don't have other choice. They had to accept my conditions.''

They were puzzled. They know that their lady was not someone who would pay evilness with kindness. If she was, the sun would rise from the west.

"May we know what kind of conditions''

Ning Shu Xue didn't say anything. She smiled. This smile made them shiver.

Not answering the question they had to change the topic.
"Lady, when will you show your trueself. We are looking forward to it.''

"Sooner or later. I am not in a hurry. Play them slowly, wonderful isn't?''
–---------———--------————
"Father, will you agree. I can't believe my own ears that I will hear such words. Why would they care about her? She is only a fool?'' Yu Tai said angrily. "Do they think she is so precious. I don't think so.''

"Well my child, we will discuss this with the other clan's members. I also don't believe that they will make us pay a lot to annul the engagement.'' He sighed. " He is so darring to say those words, we are also one of the greatest family. He will eliminate the whole clan. Now our clan is not strong enough to against them. So we better pay the things they want. What he said is right, comparing with you, they are nothing. Moreover I can't understand why he want those residences .'' He signed. He was very regretted to make an engagement with Ning family now. Little did he know was he was already trapped in her trick.

"But the last he said was he wants a business from us. So we can exchange. "

"Father, why not exchange with business from so why not with from southern?''

"Do you think they are fools? I don't think they will agree. It is a useless business.''

"But we can give it with some more properties. So we don't need to give that to them''

"Ok I will discuss this with them.''
----------–------–-–-----—
Hello everyone. I cannot update anymore chapters because I have to take exams. So meet again on 1 march 2018. Thank you for your reading.