Part 10

I still remembered how Xing Jie betrayed me last year becuase I am blind at that time or should I say she truly loved my ex-fiance. I couldn't understand is the love is so important for everyone. Why is it. To me, Love is a fatal poison that can change the whole personality.

"Young miss,''
I turned around and saw Xuan Ge.
" What is it?''

" I heard that Luo Xing is dead. Yang Wei killed her because of jealous. Moreover Xing was pregnant at that time.''

I felt sorry for her but when I think how she betrayed to me because of him I hate her but now.....

" Then what did he do for her or revenge for his unborn child?''

"No, young miss. At first, he was truly angry with her but now because of a few words of her he forgive her. Now that vixen Yan Wei prepare  beauties for him. Some are her friends, cousins and even her maids. "

The voice was soft but a hint of anger contained. " So disgusting.'' Ning Shu Xue was truly angered. She thought.
Is love is so important than one's own child. May be he use her naive love to get information about me? I don't understand what is love. But I will make sure to not fall in love.
---------------------------
"Young master, today you have to meet with your fifth wife's family.''

"Umm, I know. "

The young man was in deep thought.

"Young master, old master wants to meet you.''

He stood up and was followed by his subordinate. Through the way, paintings could be seen the walls are highly decorated. So beautiful. But to him they don't give any kind of feelings. He stood in front of the door then said, '' Announce that I came.''

"Old master, young master has arrived.''

"Come in''

There were an old man ,a middle aged man and two maids. The room was so big . A huge bed, a big round table with two chairs, a television set and sofa, a small refrigerator and so on could be seen.

The youth bowed at the two men.
"Grandfather, Father.''

The two man nodded.

"My grandson, Why don't you choose your main wife? The girls you have married with all have appropriate backgrounds. They all are worthy of to be the mistress of my Xiao family.''

"My son I also agreed with your grandfather. Now you are nineteen years old you should have two or three children at this time. What's more....''

" I don't want them. That women are not worthy of me. They only know how to fight each other or how to beautify themselves or how to spend the money or how to use power of our Xiao family.''

"Because they want your love my son. "
"Love. From me'' he chuckled. " I think they only want the position of main wife.''

"My beloved grandson, when your father was at your aged he has four sons and three daughters look at you. You also married at the same age as your father. At aged fifteen,.....''

"Grandfather, I truly don't want. Don't force me.''

"Then why do you feed them contraceptive. Why?''

" Grandfather, Father Today I have to meet with my fifth wife family. Do you want to come with to determine is she worthy of me?''

"Tian, don't change the topic answer me.''

"Because you become the master of Xiao family don't do as you wish. You have to do for this family.''

"Look at your elder brothers, they at least have one child.''

"So what ?''

"As the status of your father, I order you to have a child within one year.''

"Haha.'' The youth called Xiao Tian laughed as if he heard a joke.

"What are you laughing?''

"Don't force me or else I will end my own legacy. Don't forget that not only for women but also for men there are medicines.''

Both the two men stood up and shouted. "Xiao Tian must you do like this. Why.''

The youth also yelled back at them, '' My mother, Hui Lian, did you know her existence from the beginning. Because of me, you both know her right. Before that did you even care about her. Before I was five, I only saw my mother cried again and again because the other wives of yours bullied. From that moment I only want to marry only one wife, the one I love but you didn't agree because of my status. I want my beloved one to give birth my very first child. So please do understand me.''

After a short moment, the old man responded. "Alright I will give you time to find your love but I will only give three years. After three years if you did or didn't find your love you had to give me my great grandson. You have to agreed with this.''

"Yes, I will.''