Pain and training

After we came out Jack was taken to this other dirty, rotten room and placed on a rickety bed. Jack was just relieved to see a bed as he had grown used to sleeping on a mat or with nothing at all. 

Some other people came into the room and looked at Jack. Jack pulled himself up and looked at them. Their eyes trailed his frail frame with judging eyes. "Welcome to the Hellhouse." One of them greeted in a sarcastic manner with a bow.

Jack moved to the back wall and hugged his knees to his chest. "Don't talk much?" One of the guys asked and neared Jack again. "That's good, depending on who you get." The guy growled which made Jack even more nervous

"What's going to happen?" He asked in a small and quiet voice, like a mouse.

"He talks!" One of them yelled with sarcasm and the others clapped. "But, to answer your question. You go through training to be the perfect doll for your master." He does jazz hands as a way to present his answer. 

The other looked down. "If you don't have the will to live now. Just wait and see the torture they put you through." The others sat on a bed. "I've already heard a bit about you, you're the one who's going to Fischbach." They look up at him sadly.

'Fischbach?' Jack thought and then he realised. "Mark Edward Fischbach? As in the son of the person who ran the banks? The most active person involved with slavery? I'm fucked aren't I." Tears brimmed in Jack's eys but he held back the urge to cry in front of these strangers.

They nodded. "He's been here many times and you were always his favourite picture to look at. He has been wanting you for months now. Maybe even longer."

Jack's jaw dropped and some of the tears he had tried to hold back fell down his face. 'Months? He's wanted me for months?'  Jack thought and looked down to the floor, he felt disgusting. "He's been looking for me?" He rubbed at my skin roughly and shivered at the feel of the cold dull walls. "And pictures? Why do they have pictures of us?!" Jack exclaimed and kept rubbing at his frozen arms.

Jack's skin felt was crawling and he shivered once again. "Cold?" They asked and Jack nodded. "You'll need to get used to it, unfortunately. But, to answer your question again. They're all perverts. No other answer to that." They all nodded at his answer and Jack felt another shudder coming on once again. One of them sighed and sat on the tallest person's lap and started to kiss them.

Jack looked at both of them with some surprise about how forward they were being. The last one came over and kissed me. Jack moved away from him slightly but the guy only held him closer. "They're coming in soon, just go with it if you don't want to be hurt." The guy mumbled against my lips. The other two started to moan which helped Jack at least a little. 

The guards could be heard walking down the hallway with metal doors opening and closing. Jack started to get a little more nervous and the guy pulled away from his lips and started to kiss Jack's neck. Jack gasped and moaned softly as he nipped at the skin under his lips.

Jack gained confidence and moved over and to straddle his lap. Our door opened and people looked in. The other two were making noises like they were having sex. "Don't fuck him." One of the guards announced and the guy with Jack nodded against his neck

He started to take Jack's crop top off and pushed him down on the bed. He got on top of Jack and he moved against the other guy. "Fuck..." Jack moaned out and he groaned in pleasure. Jack reached up and took off the other guy's shirt. Jack's hands trailed down his partner's chest which was slightly muscular. He smiled and leant down to kiss Jack again. This time he quickly kissed back, liking the attention slightly.