Love or Lust

I, once again, woke up with a start but not with anyone hurting me or anything like that but there was shouting coming from downstairs. I looked up on the bed and seen master still lying there which made me a little concerned about who was shouting and why.

I quickly slipped on some 'appropriate clothes' then headed downstairs to see what the hell was going on with all the shouting. "Master will be so annoyed!"

I walked into the room where the shouting was coming from. "What's going on in here?" I yawned and rubbed my eyes to get rid of the sleep in my eyes. "Stop shouting before master hears." I whispered and looked around, seeing the cracked dishes along the floor.

"Sean!" Ethan cried out and turned to look at me. "I didn't know you were awake..." he looked down and you could see the hickeys moving down his neck.

"I heard shouting and I woke up to see what was wrong and if I could help." I replied honestly while stretching out my back. "So what the hell was going on here." I gestured around to the cracked dishes along the floor.

"I was putting back dishes and they slipped and fell out of my hands." Ethan turned over his hands and you could see little spots of blood from where glass must've cut him.

I frowned and cleaned his hands off gently. "I won't tell master ok? He doesn't need to know. He's asleep just now and I'm here." I removed all of the glass from his hand and swept up the shards. "There."

Ethan smiled and hugged me. "I need to go back to Master Tyler now."

"On you go then." I started to make Master breakfast which I hoped that he liked. I'm really not sure if I love him or not, he's made me think about it a lot.

I took a deep breath and carried the plate upstairs. I'm sure that he wasn't awake because he's never awake until midday. I walked into the room to, surprisingly, see him awake. "I see you've got me breakfast."

"Of course Master." I went over to his side of the bed and hands it over to him. "I hope you enjoy it though." I smiled and sat down beside the bed.

"Get up on here and feed me." He instructed and I did as told. It was weird but I started to feed him as he instructed. "This is pretty good. I wasn't aware that you could cook."

"I wasn't always incredibly poor master." I told him while getting another spoonful to feed him with. "I loved to cook, always helping out in the kitchen with my family."

"I see..." he mumbles and swallowed the food I fed him. "Maybe you can work more with the chefs to help cook the meals. If you want to." He offered.

I smiled brightly and nodded my head. "I would love that so much Master! That would be amazing. Thank you so much." I smiled and hugged him gently.

"Do not touch me." Master hisses and threw me off. I crash into the back of the bed.

"Yes Master, I will never do it again..." I looked down and continued to feed him until the plate was empty. "Thank you for letting me feed you." I mumbled and looked down before getting up with the plate and going down to clean it up.

Ethan was waiting by the stairs, obviously waiting to see what Master's response was. "Did he say anything..." he mumbles nervously while fidgeting with his bandaged hand.

"No, he didn't say anything. He won't even know that it happened since we cleaned it up." I reassured him while still making my way to the kitchen to clean the plate and then go back up to get Master ready for the day.

"Oh good... Master Tyler doesn't know either right? I'd hate it if he was mad at me..." Ethan mumbled and looked down but had stopped fidgeting with his hands.

"No one knows Ethan, just relax." I put the plate away carefully so I don't make a mess like Ethan did.

I start to head back upstairs with a freshly pressed suit that Master was supposed to wear for todays meeting. When I gt to the room, Master gestures me over. I do as he says and he pulls me in roughly for a kiss.

I gasp and start to kiss back only for him to pull away and throw me down onto the bed and pins my arms up above my head. "Master. What's going on, this isn't like you at all." I mumbled, starting to get a little scared.

"You're my toy, aren't you? That means I can play whenever I want to." He licked his lips and leant in close to kiss and bite at my neck hungrily.

I couldn't resist the moans that slipped out of my mouth. He bit into my sweet spot almost immediately that was made obvious by the tens of other bites he has left on my pale skin. "Master... oh my god." I moaned and bucked up to get some friction on my dick.

He puts a firm hand on my hips and forces my to stay onto the bed. "Don't move. Such a greedy whore aren't you?" He growled but it wasn't really a question, there was only one answer.

"Yes Master! You give me so much I just want you." I begged mindlessly as my mind rushed as more thoughts of pleasure burst through my head. "Fuck! More..."

"You want more? You want more of my cock? Fuck you're such a whore." Master growled and pounded right into my prostate.

"Gonna cum! You make me so horny Master..." I whimper and moan. "Fuck I love you!" Shit. Did I just say that? Oh my god...

"I knew it would come out soon." Master smirked and continued to pound into me. "You may cum you slut." He growls.

I bucked up and came all over the both of us and Master following suit soon after into me. I panted and started to regret saying that I loved him. I still wasn't sure if I did.

Master moved me and pulled out of me as I whined because he felt really nice inside of me. I looked at him. "I'm sorry master. I didn't mean to say that I loved you..." I mumbled quietly to him.

"Oh no, I was waiting for you to say it." He smirks. "I could tell you loved me." He kissed me again. "Just be honest and I'll treat you like a princess." He whispered into my ear.

"Nothing would happen to me?" I asked quietly. "I would be safe for the abuse?"

"I would never hurt my lover." Master kissed me again. "Just say the words like you mean it. We'll run the world together."

I looked at him. I don't know what's come over me but I love this monster. I don't know what this is... "I love you." I confessed to him.

"Good." He smiles and kisses me.