Taunting and Flaunting

After the painkillers Jack had taken started to kick in, he got back to practising my routine. He could hear the moans from Ethan as Tyler grinded against him. He ignored them as best as he could, but Ethan's moans are very feminine and loud so he could still hear them no matter what. 

"Such a good slut, huh baby?" Tyler growled as he moved against him. Ethan nodded and kissed him.

Jack sighed and shook his head as he made sure to favour his wounds while he finished practising his routine. He finished and looked over at Ethan and Tyler, they were basically having sex. Tyler was pants-less and Ethan was bouncing up and down. The only thing that made Jack realise that they weren't having sex, is that he could see Tyler's dick moving in and out of Ethan's panties.

Jack shivered and looked back to the pole and there were quick footsteps approaching. "Sean, master Mark would like you to come and greet the guests." The slave pants, as they had run as fast as they possibly could. Jack nodded quickly and got off the stage to follow them. He ignored the moaning from Ethan as he moved out into the hall.

"Am I to meet him at the door?" Jack asked and the messenger nodded.

"He said he is going to give you something to wear." They lead him down the halls. Jack looked to the floor, nervously. People walked past him, it was slaves but he didn't want to look up just in case a master appeared and he made eye contact.

The messenger stopped walking and Jack looked up. "You wanted to see me, Master Mark?" Jack asked innocently as Mark looked him up and down.

He smirks. "I have something I want you to wear. Go upstairs and put it on. You have one minute." He commanded and Jack ran upstairs.

Jack ran into what he thought was Mark's room and he saw the outfit lying on the bed.

He quickly put it on and ran back downstairs to where Mark was. "Good. Turn around and show me your ass." He commanded and Jack quickly obeyed. Mark groped him and slapped his ass. Jack held back a whine and replaced it with a moan. "Good boy. Look at me." He turned back around to face Mark. He grabbed Jack's chin and brought him in for a rough kiss.

He moved his lips against Jack roughly and he tried to mimic the action. There was no love or passion, just pure lust from him. "The guests are going to arrive soon. I would like for you to greet them and show them to the ballroom. Once I tell you to go back to the strip club, you go. Understand?" He mumbled roughly and released his grip, only slightly. "I said, do you understand?" He said after Jack didn't respond fast enough. 

"Y-yes Master." Jack nodded against his hand. "I understand what you ask of me." Mark let go and pushed his head away. Jack stumbled slightly but then took his place by the door.

——————————————————————————

It didn't take long for the guests to arrive. They stared Jack down lustfully but he knew they weren't allowed to touch him. He showed everyone to the room with a seductive smile. H knew how to get under their skin and make them crave him. 

Jack stood and waited for Mark to give him his cue to go to the strip club. Soon enough he did go over to him. "You did good baby boy. Go to the club and start the performance." He mumbled against Jack's ear. As Jack left to go to the club, Mark smacked his ass which made him jump and gasp. 

Jack walked into the room and he already seen people in the seats or at the bar, there were servers in other skimpy outfits. People touched and felt Jack up which made him shiver as he moved quickly through the club. There were people shouting at the performers, saying very derogatory things. There was a mix of performers, male and female, dancing on other poles that must've been out up while Jack was at the door.