Rules and regulations

"It's time to explain rules!" Mark declared and Jack shuddered.

He walked into the room and there was a smirk on his face. "Signe and Ethan get over here and help me explain the rules." They rush over beside him and Ethan knelt by his knees.

The pair watched them show off punishments for the different types of slaves. Ethan had very sexual punishments whereas Signe had punishments that you would expect with her role.

They were then assigned tasks where Jack found out he'd be the entertainment for the guests. Jack thought and then gasped. "I'm going to have to learn how to pole dance..." He whispered in realisation. 

As soon as Mark left the room everyone relaxed. "How am I supposed to learn how to pole dance in one day? Not even..." Jack sighed in stress.

Ethan walked over and put a hand on Jack's arm. "I'll teach you. I had to learn on my first day too." He pulled him up. "Let's get started as soon as we can."

The two of them ran off to a room somewhere in this massive house. They walked in and it was a strip club but Jack couldn't tell, he hadn't been to one in a while. They walked into the room and Ethan hopped on the stage. "Master Tyler likes to watch people dance on here, so he might appear, don't be alarmed if he walks in."

Ethan grabs onto the pole and spun around. "Just watch me and try to copy what I do." He keeps the moves fairly simple which Jack can follow with a lot of accuracies. 

Then, he started to slowly introduce spins and flips. He took a lot more time to teach Jack these moves, which he was thankful for. Master Tyler did eventually walk in and Ethan seemed very happy to see him.

He ran over to him and bent down before him. "Master Tyler, I didn't know you would be making an appearance today. I am teaching someone so I'm afraid there will be no show from me today." He kissed his feet in apology.

"It's ok, pet. Just continue with your lesson and I can watch." He sat down on one of the seats as Ethan hopped back onto the stage. Jack was suddenly a lot more nervous when he knew that Tyler was watching. 

Ethan continued to teach Jack the jumps and turns which he was slowly getting the hang of. "Good, you're doing great." Ethan praised and Jack smiled. "Ok, let's try and add things together." They began to work some more on the routines, adding little bits here and there.

———————————————————————

After a while, Jack had the routine ready for tonight. He was sweating a little from working so hard and having little to no energy. A bell rung and Ethan ran out of the room. Jack looked at Master Tyler with confusion written all over his face. "You better follow him, slave," Tyler commanded and Jack quickly left the room.

He managed to catch up with Ethan while he was running. "Ethan where are we going?" Jack asked as Ethan's run slowed to a walk.

Ethan sighed and looked at him. "We have to prepare dinner for Master Mark. We have to set up the room for performances and so on." Jack nodded to show that he understood and headed into the kitchen. 

Signe and Robin were working on the food and fed some of the slaves so they can work. "Sean, Ethan, come sit down and eat." Signe invited and they sat down beside people who were scoffing down food. Jack looked at them and they looked horrible some of them were horribly scarred and some were very, very young.

Jack was given his food and ate as quickly as he could while some people who had finished started to get up and set up the rooms. Jack looked over and Ethan seemed very stressed, he was one of the few people who don't look like he has been injured.