Sluts and Bucks

Soon enough everyone started to leave the room and slaves started to clear up. Damien and Anthony were still here. "Slave. Stay with Anthony while me and Damien talk." Master tugged on my hair and then passed my leash over to Anthony. "Don't give him any problems." He growled into my ear and then walked away with Damien.

I looked up to Anthony, he had a kind smile on his face. "You can get up now, he's gone." Is he serious? I slowly got up and sat beside him. He was leaning back and rubbing his stomach slowly.

I smiled and looked at him. "Have you got any names?" I asked quietly.

He smiled and nodded. "Me and Damien have been thinking. We know they're a boy. We've been thinking about calling them either, Jameson or William. Maybe William Jameson or the other way around. Reminds me of an old friend, haven't seen him since the banks went down." He frowned and continues to rub.

"I-I'm sorry to hear that... I wish I could help you... maybe I know their names?" Sean asked hopefully and looked up to him again.

"I don't think you will... they were rich before it collapsed and who knows what happened to them. Their names are Jameson Jackson and William Edwards."

"William Edward? I've heard that name somewhere... that's Damien's brother right?" He trailed off. "He was a big name, in the slums especially. He was the man who ran all of the trade, the black market. You wanted it, he had it. He went under the name Wilford Warfstache, but once people seen his face and realised he was putting on a stupid accent, people connected the dots. I'm not surprised you haven't hear of him in a while."

Anthony smiled. "You have no idea how happy Damien will be to hear that. He may not have shown it, but he really misses him. What about Jameson? Heard of him? He was an actor... he really got through boundaries since he was mute. No one thought he would make it, but he did." Anthony had a proud look on his face as he talked about him.

Sean knew exactly who he was, and where he is. But he wasn't going to tell him.

——————————————————————————

Jameson swayed his hips as he danced on stage. he looked towards the men and bit his lip. God, if people could see him now. No one would recognise him, he's completely changed. Facially and physically. He now looked more feminine but still kept a masculine face. He had gotten rid of his moustache and was now just growing stubble every so often. His hair colour changed as well, it goes back and forth between blue and green shades.

He knew Anthony wouldn't like to see him now. Jameson was the youngest of them all, they were all very protective of him. Now he was the biggest slut in the place. It's not to say he hated the title, just didn't want to be known by it. The good thing was that he had a voice now. He managed to get surgery on his throat to fix his throat and vocal cords. He now knew what his voice sounded like and he was so happy.

He had some regulars that came in a fucked him into outer space. One of his favourites was Wilford. Yeah, the owner of the black market has fucked him before. You must be dying to see how that happened.

It was a normal night at the club, men and women alike were dancing on poles. Everyone had their eyes on someone they liked at the club. It was always rich men and women that came to the club. Jameson didn't mind and just kept doing his job.

Everything suddenly seemed to stop when someone walked in the door. Jameson's first thought is that it was the police, because this was now illegal. It always has been that way but they were 'trying' to stop it. But many people knew that police officers only came in here for the sex, they did have to tone it down though.