Pleasure and Leisure

(Sorry this is late. I was very upset and dealing with something huge in my life. Sorry for making you guys wait)

I moaned as he gripped my neck tightly and bit down on my neck roughly. "M-Master!" I moaned and bucked back into him.

"Shut up." He growled in my ear and I nodded as he continued to kiss down my back. He kissed my hole when he got down to it.

I gasped when he started to lick around it. "Master..." I breathed out and started to bounce back onto his face.

"You wanna ride on my face baby? Huh?" Master mumbled and held my hips as I bounced back onto him.

"I love your tongue in me. Everything about you pleasures me." I pant and grabbed my penis. "Can I please touch myself? I need you."

"Go for it you slut. Touch yourself for me." Master instructed and I did as he asked. I don't know what was happening to me. I was getting more willing to do what Master asked of me.

I moved my hand quickly on my penis as he licked around my hole. "So... good..." I moaned and bucked into my hand and continued to bounce back onto his face.

Mark pulled away from my hole and lined up with me. "Gonna fuck your needy little ass." Master growled and started to push into me.

I moaned and bucked back onto him. I craved his dick. I wanted it in me. "Yes. Fuck me. Want your dick in me, around me. I crave it." I begged and moaned as he pushed further into me.

"You're such a needy whore aren't you? You're such a whore." Master growled and started to thrust into me.

I moaned at everything thrust and bucked back onto him. "Can I ride you? Master please." I begged and master flipped so I was on top and I started to bounce onto him.

"You love this cock don't you? Yeah you fucking do. Don't lie."

"I wouldn't lie. I love your cock. I always want your dick in me. Always want it thrusting into me." I leant down and kissed him while bouncing onto him.

He thrust up into me and I cried out in pleasure. I continued to kiss him full of lust. "You're just my cock warmer. My slutty cock warmer." Master kissed all over my neck as I bounced on him.

"All yours to use. Play around with me all you want..." I breathed out, feeling drunk on his dick. I was cock drunk. All I wanted was him fucking me.

Master grunts and holds my hips. "I'm close. I'm gonna cum into you whore." He growls and bucks into me.

"Cum into me master. I am yours. Fill me up with your cum." I panted and bucked up. "I'm close too master." I breathed out.

"Only cum after I have." Master instructed and came into me. I moaned out as I felt him fill me up.

I did as aster asked and came only after I was sure that he had finished as well. "Master!" I cried out and came onto our stomachs and the bed. "Thank you for the pleasure master." I breathed out and lay onto his lap.

Master didn't push me off of him and held me closer. I smiled at the affection he was giving me. It felt good to be up against his chest now. I felt at peace next to him.

I don't know what was wrong with me, but in this very moment it felt like he had never done anything wrong to hurt another human. As if he never raped me in the first place, he felt like my lover and we were only doing a scene.

I cuddled up into his chest and closed my eyes, it was nice to relax. "I have an idea. You can follow me around today and you won't have to do any chores, as long as you're open to me doing anything."