Meeting and greeting

After Jack was done with Chris, he was chucked back in his room to wait for the others to come back from what they were doing. There had been slaves doing normal chores such as cleaning or cooking, others being checked our by the doctors or getting the same treatment as Jack

Jack laid down in the bed and closed his eyes. Jack was just waiting for Robin to come in and cuddle him to help him warm-up in the cold and stale bed they share. 

———————————————————————

The bed dipped and arms wrapped around Jack as he was lying down. "Hello, Robin." He greeted with a mumble before snuggling back into Robin. 

"Hey, Sean." Robin kissed the back of Jack's head with a smile on his face. "I imagine you didn't have a good day. How was the stuffing?" He asked and Jack groaned.

"Horrible. I was so stuffed and bloated but it was the most food I've had in years." Jack sighed and Robin's hand moved down to Jack's stomach.

"You feel bigger. I can't feel your ribs that much but dinner is soon by the way." Robin kissed his head again and rubbed his stomach. "The food isn't that good but they do give you a lot to fill you up."

"I'm surprised I haven't thrown up the food they stuffed us with the first time," Jack mumbled and moved further into his arms.

"We have to do another scene tonight. They want to see you in action I guess." He sighed and turned to the other side with Jack in his arms.

"I like you so I'm fine with it. You take things slow and nicely." Jack reassured and watched the entrance for the other two. "You see the other two. Who are they?" Jack asked as two voices came their way.

"There names are Ryan and Felix. They're in a relationship, they were before they came here I'm pretty sure. I feel really bad for those two since who knows if they'll be with the same person. Unless they like that type of thing those two will have to say goodbye." He says with an unhappy tone.

"Is there shows? To try and get people to buy you?" Jack asked with concern as he doesn't like showing 

"You won't need to go but there are various shows for pets to entertain other masters," Robin explained and played with Jack's hair.

"Oh..." Jack leaned to him but wasn't very happy with what Robin said.

"Dinner! Get your asses out of here or you're not getting any!" Someone yells and Robin picked Jack up and helped him walk to the dining hall.

"Roby I'm not hungry. I don't want to eat," Jack told him as we sat down.

"You need to eat. They'll force you to eat and that's even worse." Robin warned and they watched as the food is brought out. Jack started getting nervous at how much food they were bringing out. "Shhh, it's ok. I'll help you eat." Robin rubbed Jack's back and stomach.

Jack nodded and began to eat the plate that was placed in front of him. "I'll tell you when I've had enough."

———————————————————————

Jack ate 3 plates and sat back in the chair. "Can we go back to the room now?" Jack asked Robin as he finished up his last plate.

"We need to wait and see if they tell us to," Robin told Jack and me huffed and rubbed his stomach.

It didn't take that much longer for them to take a lap around the hall. "Everyone to your rooms for inspection. You know the drill." The guard hit his baton against a wall and everyone gets up. Jack struggled to though feeling so stuffed that he was in immense pain.