Masquerade and Slave Trade

Master got to the bottom of the bed and crawled between my legs. I didn't dare move and tried to lie down and just relax. I didn't dare close my eye, how disrespectful would that be if I did. "Look at you, so precious. I've got you in the palm of my hand." He reached out and prodded a finger at my panty covered hole.

I gasped and nodded. "All yours to play with master." I mumbled and shut my eyes in a tense manner. He continued to poke a prod at it, he was telling me to take them off. I took them off quickly. "L-Like what you see master?" I tried to be as flirtatious as possible. By the growl I got, I think it worked."

"Yeah baby, you're such a fucking slut. Look at that tight hole." He pushes his finger in and I gasp out in pleasure. "Feel so fucking tight even after I fucked you into oblivion." He started thrusting his finger in and added another finger.

"S-So tight for you... only you." I felt something else prod at my entrance. It was wet and slimy. Was that his tongue? Oh god no...

His tongue licked over my hole and dipped into the entrance of my hole. I gasped and moved down onto him. He slapped my ass. "Don't be such a greedy whore." He growled at me. "Thought you knew better than that. Wait for permission." He shoved his tongue inside me and I moaned out at the weird feeling.

"I just love feeling you in me... feels so good master. I can't get enough of you." I moaned out. What am I saying? Why am I begging for this monster? I tried to hold myself hips still as he began to thrust his tongue into me.

I'll admit, it felt a little weird at first but then it started to feel better and better. "You fucking enjoying this slut? You are, aren't you. Don't lie to yourself." He spat on my hole and I gasped in the chock of it. He started thrusting his tongue into me roughly. "This tight hole opening up for me." He growled and I felt the vibrations, which only made me hornier.

"O-Opening up for you... just for you master." I moaned and gripped onto the sheets harder. Who knows what he would do if I started fucking myself onto his tongue.

"That's because you're my toy. My fucking whore to play around with." He spanked me and I cried out in pain mixed with pleasure. "My slut to fuck wide open." He pulled his tongue out and I felt him line up with me. "You want this? You want me to fuck you. You want that? I know you fucking want that," He grunted and thrusts into me roughly.

"Master!" I screamed out in pleasure and bucked back onto him as he began pummelling in and out of me. "So! Good! You feel so good master!" I threw my head back so fast and was surprised I didn't give myself whiplash.

"I know I do. You should be grateful you ever get to feel me." He growled and kept pounding into me. I could already feel how sore I would be tomorrow or maybe not even by then. I don't know what to feel. "You gonna cum aren't you baby? Gonna make a fucking mess aren't you. Fucking hell you're such a slut. Can't last long at all. This is the most action you're gonna get." He started spanking me after almost every word.

I nodded quickly and I felt precum leak from my tip like a tap. I was surrounded in pleasure. God it felt so good, so good. "G-Gonna cum for you Master!" I cried out and bucked up.

"Cum for me baby, spill your load all over yourself like a fucking whore." He started to bite around my neck, leaving countless hickeys that claimed me. "Look at all these marks. You had perfect pale skin to mark and abuse." He growls against my neck again. He grabbed at my penis and started jerking me off quickly.

I moaned loudly and came onto my stomach and Master's. "Mmm... so good master. Feel so good." He kept thrusting into me and I was pushed into over stimulation. "Master! Oh master!" I cried out and threw my head back again.