2

I slide the window open and crawl out onto the roof.

"Wow, you're even prettier up close." The guy says.

"Everything that comes out of your mouth is creepy. You understand that, right?" I ask and the guy laughs.

"Sorry. I just don't know what kind of person you are yet so I don't know how to approach you."

I glance over at him then out in front of me.

"My name is Jin. What's yours?" He asks, offering me a friendly smile.

"Y/n." I say, my voice the only thing to be heard besides the crickets.

"Nice name. Sorry about earlier too. My friends really wanted to meet you but we didn't know how to approach you." Jin says with a slight chuckle.

"Ah, it's fine." I laugh it off.

"They'd really like it if they could meet you." He says.

I glance over at him and shrug.

"Alright I guess."

Jin smiles and nods.

"Then come over tomorrow around 1pm." He says.

"Okay."

"I guess we can just talk more then. You must be tired from moving in and what not." Jin says.

"Actually, Yeah." I laughed.

"Then I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight y/n." Jin says and goes back in through his window.

Once he's gone I let out a breath and look up at the sky.

It was relaxing up here.

Maybe I could make this my hide out in a way.

A place to go when I'm upset or just need to get away.

I smile to myself and head back inside, making sure to lock my window.

I don't trust that guy, no matter how nice he seems.
••
Once I'm inside I hang up a curtain over my window.

I felt a bit safer now.

Finally, I lay down.

Tomorrow I'd be meeting the rest of those guys.

Seeing as I never exactly had guy friends I assumed this might seem very awkward.

I'm hoping it's not but you never know.

I shake the thought and lay down to sleep.
•••
When I wake up the next morning I get ready.

I put on a short sleeve navy blue shirt and some ripped jeans and a random pair of shoes.

After that I brush my teeth, fix my hair, then grab my phone and head downstairs.

There I find my mom in the kitchen.

"Why are you all dressed and ready? I thought you were staying in the house all summer?" My mom asks as she digs through her purse.

"Change of plans." I say as I slip my phone into my back pocket.

"Oh really? What are you up to then?" She asks.

"The next door neighbors want to hang out."

My mom then looks up at me.

"You mean that house full of guys?" She questions.

"That would be them." I say.

She gives me a look then sighs.

"Please be careful, y/n. You don't even know them."

"Yeah and no one knows people before they become aquatinted with them. Your point is?" I say with raised eyebrows.

"Just be careful." My mom repeats.

"Of course. When am I not careful?" I laugh and walk over to her to give her a quick hug.

"I'll be home around 8 tonight so don't stay out too late. I'll try to pick up food on the way home." She says and kisses my head before heading out.

Once she's out of site I grab my key and lock up the house before heading next door.

When I get to the front door I stand there for a second then knock.

Within seconds, the door flies open.

"Y/n! You made it!" Jin smiles widely as he throws his arms around me.

When he pulls back he motions me inside where I hear lots of noises and yelling.

As soon as I walk into the living room I see six guys who were literally glowing.

"Y/n, these are your new neighbors!" Jin smiles widely.

The boys next door are actual angels.

"Hey." I say while giving a small wave.

"She's even cuter than you explained!" One of the guys says as he hops over to me with a bright smile.

"Very cute." One of them says.

"You can sit." Jin says and I nod and follow him over to one of the couches.

"So, how old are you?" One of them asks.

"I'm Seventeen." I say.

Then quickly add:

"I'll be eighteen soon though."

"Wow, you're young." One of the guys with dark hair says.

"How old are you guys?" I ask, turning to look at Jin.

"So that makes you a Senior once school starts?" Another asks.

"Yeah."

"Jungkookie here is going to be a junior!" A guy with silver hair smiles.

"I'll be a senior and Tae will be too." A guy with soft blonde hair says next.

"Well what about you?" I ask, looking at Jin.

He bites his lip and doesn't speak.

"The rest of us are in college." A guy with red hair smiles.

"College? How old are you guys?" I ask, shocked.

"Not that old before you get too shocked." A guy with faded blue hair says.

"So then what? What year are you guys in?" I ask.

"Hoseok and I are freshman and Jin and Yoongi are sophomores when school starts." The silver haired one speaks.

"Bro you're like 25." I say shocked as I look over at Jin.

"I'm only 22." Jin laughs.

"That's still old." I say.

"Y/n, it's only like a five or six year gap." Jin says as if it makes a difference.

"It's not that big of a deal. Don't worry, it's not like it's illegal to be friends with people older than you." One of them says.

I guess he was right.

I slightly glance over at Jin and bite my lip.

I guess I should really get the thought out my head of thinking he's cute.

My mother definitely wouldn't want me to like someone that much older than me.

Besides, He's a sophomore in college and I'm still in high school.

Another big thing being,

I don't even know this guy.

[...]