28

your;
"Let's hang out. We have yet to hang out since school started and it's been a month now." Hyungwon says one day after class.

"Okay. Let's hang out then." I shrug.

"Wait, Really?" He asks.

"Why do you look so surprised? We're friends. Why wouldn't we hang out?" I ask as we continue to walk side by side.

"Okay then where should we go?" He asks.

"My house is fine." I say and he nods.

We keep walking until we reach the guys.

"Do you mind giving Hyungwon a ride? He's coming over to hang out." I say once I get to them.

They look between me and him then say okay.

I should have just brought my car but I was so use to riding with them.

On the car ride home everyone seems to have something to say.

"Are your parents home?" Namjoon asks.

"They're not." Jin says before I can.

"How do you know?" Tae asks.

"I was at her house last night. Did you seriously not notice I was gone?" Jin asks, slightly offended.

"Why does it matter if my parents are home or not?" I ask, finally speaking.

"They don't trust me." Hyungwon says from beside me.

"He said it, Not us." Yoongi shrugs.

"Him or me?"

My voice was serious.

"Don't get so worked up. They're just looking out for you." Jin says.

"By not trusting that I can hang out with someone without something happening?" I ask.

"It's not like that. Just drop it, okay." Jin says as he places his hand on mine.

"Whatever." I say and slide over, getting out of the car as soon as we pull up to their house.

"Y/n come on. Don't be like that!" Jin calls but I motion Hyungwon after me, shutting the door as we get inside.
•••
"They Really don't like me, Huh?" Hyungwon laughs nervously as he looks around.

"It doesn't matter if they don't like you. You're my friend, not theirs." I say, throwing myself down on the couch.

When Hyungwon sits too, he talks.

"Why wouldn't they trust you?" He asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You brought up them not trusting me or you. What did you mean by that?"

"Well I was never sure how I felt about Jin in the beginning and now they're doubting me." I say.

"They think you're going to cheat on him or something?"

"Honestly, I don't know but I would never do that. I'm not like that." I say.

"Then they should have some trust." He says.

"That's what I'm saying. They make a big deal out of me having another guy friend yet I've been friends with them for almost two years now." I say as I let out a sigh.

"They're just trying to look out for you. I wouldn't take it too much to heart. They seem like good people." Hyungwon says.

"You're right." I say.