4

The next day I follow through with the plans the guys had made.

We ended up at the mall.

"We should get some new clothes before school starts." Jungkook smiles.

"I agree." Tae says as he loops his arm with Jungkook's.

"Okay well I guess we can split up and meet up afterwards." Namjoon says and everyone seems to agree.

We split off into groups and I end up with Jungkook, Jimin, and Tae.

Taehyung and Jungkook are practically running into store which leaves Jimin and I by ourselves.

"Are they always like this?" I ask.

"Most of the time, Yeah." Jimin chuckles.

"You seem pretty normal though. Have you not been corrupted yet?" I laugh.

"Actually, I have. I just know when not to act like a child." Jimin says.

"Oo, I see. Well then maybe you and I can stick together. I'm usually pretty laid back too." I say.

"If anything Yoongi is the one who is the most laid back. He just kind of sits back and observes everything. He's a great listener too."

I watched as he talked about his hyung.

He really thought highly of him.

"I see. Well maybe I'll talk to him too." I shrug.

The conversation dies down as we finally get to Tae and Jungkook who already had clothes stacking up in their hands.

These guys were just like any other guy, just a little more friendly.
•••
In the midst of shopping I somehow ended up by myself.

Maybe it's because I was the only girl and I didn't just want to see just guy clothes.

Either way, I was alone now.

After spending so much time around Tae and Jungkook being loud it just felt weird to have the silence.

As I finished buying some clothes I walked out of the store I was in and looked around.

I didn't even know where I should begin to look for the guys.

So I just decide to walk until I spot one of them.

It doesn't take very long until I spot a familiar mop of black hair.

"Hey-"

I stop as I see a girl appear beside him, two drinks in her hand.

My eyes move from Jin to the girl.

Did Jin have a girlfriend or was she just a friend from school?

"Oh, there you are." I hear and turn around to see Yoongi come up behind me.

"Yeah, I was looking for you guys." I say.

"Looks like you found Jin. Let's go over there and-"

"Actually, I'm feeling a bit tired. Do you mind walking home with me?" I ask.

Yoongi looks down at me and just when I think he'll say no, he smiles.

"Sure."

He and I begin to walk side by side and I stuff my hands into my jacket pockets.

I couldn't help but feel like this would be a very quiet walk home.
•••
Half way home, just when I thought we'd go the whole way without talking, he speaks.

"That girl back there was a just friend from school."

Yoongi wasn't looking at me as he said it.

"Okay? I didn't really care to know." I say.

"I just wanted to clear that up before you got the wrong idea." Yoongi says, glancing down at me for a split second.

"I wasn't getting any ideas." I laugh.

He doesn't say anything after that.
•••
When we get back home he stops at the start of my walkway.

"I'll tell the guys you weren't feeling well." Yoongi says then bows his head to me and walks away.

I take in a breath and head inside.

When I get up to my room I waste no time in going to sit up on the roof.

It really was relaxing up here.

I wonder if any of the guys come up here and just relax.

I smile to myself as I lean back and look up at the sky.

Everything in my mind just seems to slip away while I'm up here.

Slowly, my eyes fall shut.

[...]