35

"I'm not sure this will work." I say as we get to my house.

"What won't work?"

The question came from my mother.

"Hello Mrs. l/n! The guys and I wanted to stay for dinner, if that's alright with you." Jin says while flashing a bright smile.

"Not at all. My husband and I know how serious you and y/n are and we've been meaning to talk to you."

"Great! Let's talk over dinner. I'll help cook." Jin says happily as he leads my mom into the kitchen.

I turn to the others and let out an exhausted sigh.

This dinner hadn't even started but I could already tell how this was going to go.

I was not prepared for it that's for sure.
•••
"The food is amazing!" Jin smiles as he continues to thank my mom even though he helped cook too.

"I know the real reason you decided on this dinner." My Dad says and we all turn his way.

I gulp.

"You want us to see how much you love our y/n, huh?"

Jin chuckles and nods his head.

"Yes, that's it exactly. I love y/n, really I do. We all love her. That's why I would like you to really consider letting her move in with us."

He wasted no time in getting straight to the point.

The room was silent.

I suck in a breath and shift my eyes from my dad, to my mom, and then to Jin.

My parents exchange a glance and then my dad speaks.

"Y/n is our only child and although she's an adult now she's still our little girl."

"I understand that, Sir." Jin says.

"No, I don't think you do."

I hear the others suck in breaths too.

"Honey." My mom says softly as she lays her hand on my dad's arm.

"Please Dad. I really love these guys and it would be so cool to live with them. Besides, like is said, isn't it better that I live next door instead of far away?"

When my father doesn't speak I know he's really thinking about my words.

He let's out a breath then talks.

"Okay, you can move in with them."

"Wait, Seriously?!" I ask, my eyes widening.

"Yes, Seriously. But Under one condition." My Dad Says.

"What is it? Anything." Jin says.

"I don't want the two of you sharing the same room."

Surprisingly, Yoongi is the next one to speak.

"That won't be a problem, Sir. I share a room with the idiot and y/n will have her own room."

Jin frowns at the name calling.

"Okay, then she can live with you guys." He confirms.

I smile widely and run to my dad, hugging him tightly.

"Thank you a million times!" I say.

Really, I was ecstatic.
•••
"I told you it would work." Jin says triumphantly when we get back to their house.

"I'm sorry for doubting you." I laugh.

Jin smiles and leans down to peck my lips.

"This is so exciting! You're going to be living here with us!" Jimin says as he pulls me into a hug.