41

"What are the plans for today?" Y/n asks when everyone gathers in the living room a couple hours later.

"Actually, I was thinking of going to a concert." I say and everyone looks my way.

"What concert?" Jungkook asks.

"Well Hyungwon hooked me up with these." I say as I pull out a bunch of tickets to (second favorite kpop group).

Y/n's eyes widen as she jumps up and takes one of the tickets from my hands.

To my surprise, she screamed.

"We should go! Where is Hyungwon?! I'm so happy I could kiss him!" Y/n cries out.

"Yah let's not get that excited." I say and y/n laughs and flings herself down at my feet and begins to beg.

"Can we go? Can we? Please!"

She looked like a small child begging her parents for a puppy.

"Of course we can go." I say and y/n jumps into my arms and showers me in kisses.

Something I was beyond grateful for.

"I'm so excited! I have to go get ready!" Y/n says as she flees from the room.

Everyone is staring at me in amusement.

"Looks like someone is getting laid today." Namjoon smirks.

"You don't even listen to (2nd fav kpop group)." Yoongi points out.

"Still. If it makes y/n happy I want to go." I say and Yoongi makes a face but drops it.

If y/n is happy, I'm happy.
•••
Y/n;
When we got to the concert there was just no stopping my excitement.

I felt like I was going to pass out.

I was going to see my favorite kpop group in concert.

It was a dream come true.

"Are you having fun?" Jin asks over the music that was being played prior to them coming out on stage.

"Of course I am!" I say, high off of excitement.

"I'm glad you're happy." Jin smiles as he wraps his arms around my waist from behind, pulling me into his chest.

"Hyungwon gave you the tickets, right?" I ask in which Jin hums an 'mhm' in my ear.

"Why didn't He come?" I frown.

"He has some thing with Fei's family."

I turn in Jin's arms so I'm facing him.

"Did you ever meet Fei's family?" I ask.

Jin looks at me fully.

"Yeah, a couple times. Why?" He asks.

"I was just curious." I say.

I had averted my eyes.

"Does that bother you?" He asks.

"Why would it?"

Jin moves his knuckle under my chin so that I'm looking at him.

"Jealousy is cute on you." Jin says with a grin.

"I'm not jealous. Besides, she's dating Hyungwon, not you, so it doesn't matter." I huff.

Jin smiles and leans his face closer to mine, leaving them inches apart.

He was paying no mind to the people around us.

I really wasn't one for pda but it's not like I was going to stop him from kissing me.