30

"How did your date with Jin-Hyung go?" Jimin asks as he stares at me with his head in the palm of his hand.

"It was great. Why? Did he bring it up?" I ask.

"Pfft, it's all he's been talking about." Taehyung says and I can't help but break out into a smile.

"Really?"

"Yes really. He's so excited when he talks about it that he looks like he might explode." Jimin laughs.

"I'm glad he's happy. I'm happy too." I say with a dreamy sigh.

"We're happy that you're happy Ms. L/n but please finish your work." My professor says and we all bow and exchange "fuck, we got caught." glances.

Nonetheless, I wouldn't stop thinking about how happy I am.
•••
After classes we all meet up at the guys house.

"Finally, you're here. Now Jin can stop whining." Yoongi says as he looks in my direction.

I look over at Jin with raised eyebrows but he only smiles at me and extends his hand.

I happily take it and let him pull me to him, falling right onto his lap.

"Careful. He might get too excited." Namjoon grins but I ignore his comment and turn to Jungkook.

"How's school going? Are you enjoying your senior year?" I ask.

"It's Alright but I'm over it and ready to graduate." Jungkook sighs.

"Yeah I know the feeling." I say.

"I'm excited to be back at school with you guys next year. It's so lonely in that school by myself." Jungkook says as he pouts.

"We're always with you kooks, even if we aren't right by your side." Tae says as he slings an arm around his shoulders and pulls Jungkook into his side.

"Thanks." He says while flashing a smile.

"So! Jin-Hyung's birthday is coming up soon. What are we going to do for it?" Hoseok asks as he plops down on the spot beside Yoongi.

"I'm not sure yet." Jin says.

"Don't worry, I'll plan everything. After all, it has to be special." I say, smiling from ear to ear.

"I agree! Jin-Hyung does a lot for us and he deserves the best party ever!" Taehyung cheers.

"I agree too." I say and Jin smiles and kisses my cheek then leans his head in the crook of my neck.

"Then it's settled. Y/n will plan the party." Yoongi says.

I already had some ideas in mind.

I was beyond ecstatic.
•••
As time passed I got more and more ideas for Jin's party.

After thinking for a long time I gathered an invite list and I even invited Fei.

She would come, right?

I'm not sure how they left things..

Maybe I should ask..

Or is that too personal?

No, it's okay if I do..right?

"Hey Jin, can I ask you something?" I say one day.

"Of course. What is it?" He asks.

"How did you and Fei leave off?" I ask, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Why?" Jin asks, eyebrows raised at my curiosity.

"I wanted to invite her to your party but I wasn't sure if it would be awkward or not." I say.

Jin smiles and speaks.

"Thanks for asking me first. Her and I left off on a good note. You can invite her." Jin says and I smile and nod.

"Alright, Thanks." I say as I peck his cheek then stand up.

So it was settled.

My list is complete.

Now it's time to start assembling this party.
•••
Finally, the night of the party came.

The guys were all here helping me whilst forcing Jin to stay out.

"It looks great. I'm sure he'll like it." Hoseok says with a bright smile as he lays his hand on my shoulder.

"I hope so."

I shift from one foot to another as people begin to walk through the door.

"Y/n, hi!" Fei says, smiling brightly as she throws her arms around me.

"Hey, how have you been?" I say just as happily.

"I've been great actually. Have are you and Jin?" She asks.

"We're really good." I say and smile at the thought of Jin.

"I'm glad to hear that. You two really are meant to be together." Fei says while smiling.

It was easy to tell that her smile was genuine.

She really is a sweet person.

"Are you dating anyone?" I ask and she doesn't even have to answer because the blush on her cheeks does it for her.

"I am." She says.

"Really? Who is it?!" I ask.

"That would be me." I hear an all to familiar voice say.

My eyes widen as I see Hyungwon join her side.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" I ask, launching forward and punching him in the shoulder.

"First Of all, ow. Second of all, I just kinda forgot." He say and Fei laughs and shakes her head.

"Jin is coming!" Someone yells.

We all ready ourselves to jump out and surprise him.

As he walks through the door we all jump up.

Instantly a smile spreads across Jin's face as he stares at all of the people.

"Happy birthday babe!" I say as I hug him tightly.

"Thank you." He says as he leans down to peck my lips.

"Happy birthday man." Yoongi says as he gets to us.

The other guys join us too.

"Thank you for this you guys. It means a lot." Jin says as he hugs me back tightly.

"Let's get this party started!" Tae says excitedly as he begins to pass around bottles of alcohol.

Yes, bottles.

Jin is dragged away by the guys and I stand by the door to greet people.

To my surprise, Rebecca comes.

"Hey y/n, long time no see." She says.

"Hey." I say.

I hadn't spoke to Rebecca in a very long time but I knew one thing and one thing only, I didn't want her around Jin.

"I heard you were having a party for Jin so I decided to come too. You don't mind, do you?" She asks, flipping back her hair.

"Not at all."

I lie right through my teeth.

I watch as she walks inside, stalking towards Jin.

Not wanting to ruin the party with my jealousy, I let her go.

[...]

A/n: Kinda crappy chapter ??? Idk. The next chapter is short so I'll probably just update twice tomorrow?? But here is some good and sad news, I finished this story!! All together there is 50 chapters so I hope you guys are ready !! I loved writing this story and I hope you guys love reading it ! ❤️❤️ily lots. ❤️