19

As the movie starts I see that Jin and Fei had moved into the position of cuddling.

"I want to cuddle too!" Tae says suddenly.

"It does sound nice." Yoongi says.

"Do you want to cuddle with me?" Yoongi asks, turning in my direction.

Everyone was looking at us now.

"Sure." I shrug as I move over to Yoongi and lay down beside him.

When he wraps his arms around me from behind I feel his chest press against my back, a warmth surrounding me.

"That's not fair." Tae says.

"Should have asked first." Yoongi says and I laugh a little.

I liked movies and I liked cuddling.

So this was a win win.
•••
Jin;
During the movie I couldn't pay attention.

As guilty as I felt about doing it, I kept looking over at y/n and Yoongi.

I couldn't help but feel jealous.

I know I shouldn't because I have Fei right here but I can't help it.

I still really like Y/n.

Everyone had already begun to fall asleep and now the only people awake were me, Yoongi, and a very sleepy y/n.

She looked as if she was going to fall asleep any second now.

"If you're uncomfortable on the couch you can go lay in my bed." Yoongi says quietly but I catch it.

"No, I'm warm." I hear y/n mumble.

"Are you sure?" Yoongi asks.

"Mhm." Y/n hums as she turns around so that her head is on his chest.

Since they were both turned on their side I couldn't see y/n's face but I could see Yoongi's.

"Are you still awake?" I hear Yoongi say a bit louder.

"Yeah, I am." I reply.

"Do you mind turning off the tv. I don't want to wake y/n and the remote is closer to you." Yoongi says.

I mumble a quick "Sure" before clicking the tv off.

"Goodnight." Yoongi says and I see him drape his arm around y/n and rest his head on the arm of the couch.

"Night." I say.

I couldn't tear my eyes away from it.

I like Fei, I do, it's just that I can't help but like y/n more.

My feelings for y/n are stronger and I don't think they're going away anytime soon.

Sighing, I finally close my eyes and let myself fall asleep.
•••
When I wake up the next morning I look around and realize I'm alone on the couch.

I sit up and glance around only see the others are still asleep, all except for y/n.

Y/n was still cuddled into Yoongi but I didn't think about it.

I didn't want to.

"Fei said she had to go. She wanted me to tell you when you woke up." Y/n says as she notices I'm awake.

"Oh, thanks." I say as I stand, making sure not to step on the guys who were asleep on the ground.

"Want to make breakfast? I was thinking about making pancakes but since you're awake too maybe you could help." Y/n says while smiling widely.

She genuinely looked happy about making pancakes.

"Sure." I smile.

I watch as she slips out from under Yoongi's arm and joins my side.

"Well, let's get to making these pancakes before they wake up." She whispers as she pulls me along with her into the kitchen.
••
As we begin to make the pancakes I can't help but smile at y/n who is humming a song as she mixes the batter.

I definitely wasn't getting over my crush anytime soon.

"Here, can you continue doing this while I start the pancakes?" Y/n says as she hands me the bowl.

"Yeah, sure." I say as I continue on.

Y/n starts on the pancakes and before we know it there's a whole stack.

"Good work today my friend." Y/n laughs as she pats me on the arm.

"You too." I laugh.

"One more thing." She says and I raise my eyebrows.

She stands on her tippy toes and to my surprise, she blows flour in my face then starts laughing uncontrollably.

"You should see your face right now! You look like a ghost."

Y/n was in a fit of laughter.

"Oh yeah." I say as I pick up some flour and blow it in her face too.

Now both of us were laughing.

It's like we had completely forgotten about the others in the living room.

"How do I look?" Y/n asks while striking a pose.

She had flour all over her clothes, face, and hair.

"You look great." I say.

"Beautiful as always." I add and she laughs.

"I feel like the ladies with powdered wigs from back in the day." She says as she holds her stomach as she laughs.

I laugh too and my eyes widen as she moves forward, slipping on the flour.

She slips and falls right into me, making me fall to the ground, our bodies hidden by the island.

When I open my eyes I see y/n on top of me and my heart beat speeds up.

"I'm sorry! I slipped." Y/n says as she tries to move off of me but I grab her wrist, stopping her motion.

"What are you doing?" She asks, her face turning visibly red under the white flour.

I don't say anything as I pull her face closer to mine.

Just as I was about to kiss her she covered her mouth with the back of her hand.

"I can't. You're with Fei." She says.

"But-"

"What's with all of the noise and why is the kitchen a mess?" I hear and y/n's eyes widen as she pops up, brushing herself off.

"I fell." Y/n says, her voice shaky and her face flushed.

"Get up Jin. I know you're down there."

The voice belonged to Yoongi.

I stand and watch his blank face.

"Thanks for breakfast. Now clean this up." He says with an unamused expression.

Y/n and I exchange glances and mumble an okay.

Yoongi takes the plate of pancakes then leaves the room.

Y/n doesn't even so much as give me a glance the whole time we clean.

I could tell she was still taken back from what had happened.

Maybe even upset.

Instantly, I started to regret it.

[...]

A/n: I wasn't going to publish another chapter but I just love this chapter so much and I couldn't resist the urge.😩😩 I hope you guys are enjoying the story!!