29

Waking up the next morning I smile at y/n who is sound asleep beside me.

Last night was a night I know both of us would never forget.

Her eyes open slowly and she smiles as she spots me.

"Morning." She says in a hushed voice.

"Good morning beautiful." I say as I push a strand of hair out of her face.

"What time is it?" She asks.

"I'm not sure. It doesn't matter though, it's the weekend." I say as I lean down and kiss her.

"We should probably get dressed though. Just in case the guys come or something." Y/n says.

"Oh, right." I laugh.

I had completely forgotten that our clothes were stripped away from the previous night.

After we get dressed y/n and I part ways to shower and get ready for today.

Once we're finished we all meet up at our place.
•••
"So, I see you stayed the night at y/n's last night." Namjoon says.

"Yeah, I did." I shrug.

"Anything you want tell us?" He grins.

"Nope."

"You won't say it out loud but your faces have sex written all over them."

I look over at y/n who's face had gone red at his words.

"Quit it, would ya. Even if we did have sex that's none of your business." I say.

"So then you did?" Yoongi asks.

"Oh my god." I hear y/n mumble as she buries her face into my arm.

I glare at the guys who then fall silent.

"How embarrassing." Y/n says quietly but they hear it.

"Hey, we're all friends here." Namjoon says.

"I know that but that doesn't mean I want to share our personal business with you guys." Y/n says, her mouth set in a straight line.

"It's not that big of a deal. Sex is sex." He shrugs.

"It's not just sex when it's with the person you love." Y/n says, her voice hushed and low.

"She's so cute. Do you see this? Why did you pick Jin? Why didn't you want to date me?" Namjoon whines and I chuckle as I grab ahold of y/n's hand, intertwining our fingers.

"She loves me, that's why." I say while smiling triumphantly.

Honestly, I never expected y/n to like me let alone love me.

When it happened I was ecstatic.

I still am.

Every second I'm around her makes me feel like I'm on top of the world.

I love her.

More than I could ever begin to explain.

"You guys said that to each other?" Jimin asks,  obviously taken back.

"Well they did it. Did you think they wouldn't." Tae whispers from beside Jimin.

Everyone had still heard him though.

"I didn't need to have sex with Jin to know I love him. I just knew." Y/n says as she smiles up at me.

"I love you." I say as I lean down and peck her lips.