39

y/n;
Time passed and Jin was learning to accept Yoongi's feelings for me.

Sure, he didn't like it but I didn't expect him to.

Even so, Jin was always weary when Yoongi and I were alone together.

I knew Jin trusted me and I'm sure he trusted Yoongi too but still, he got jealous.

Like at this very moment.

"Oh come on guys, he looks cute." I smile as I squish Yoongi's cheeks.

He was wearing a new shirt that everyone said made him look childish.

I on the other hand, thought it was adorable.

"You think he looks cute? By saying that aren't you basically flirting with him? And right in front of me." Jin says.

We were all currently in the car on our way home from a shopping trip.

Jin was driving and got upset when I didn't want the passenger seat.

He was even more upset that I was sitting next to Yoongi.

It's not like it was intentional, it just happened that way.

"I'm not flirting with him. I can call people cute." I say.

"And He is. Look at him, the shirt really suits him." I say but instead of listening, Jin turns up the radio, drowning out my voice.

I huff and lean back into my seat.

"Jin being jealous is funny." Yoongi laughs from beside me and I know Jin hears because he shoots him a glare.

This is what I had been dealing with since I told Jin I knew.

The rest of the ride home is mainly just the blaring radio.
•••
"I can't believe you were flirting with him." Jin huffs.

"I wasn't flirting with him." I say for the millionth time since we had gotten home.

"You kept calling him cute."

Jin was avoiding my eyes as he sat down on his bed.

"I tell you you're cute everyday. Why are you so upset?" I say.

"Because it was him you were saying it too!"

The room is silent after that.

I sigh and make my way over to his bed and sit down across from him.

"Can you please just stop. I thought we were past this. You know I love you and if you have any doubts about my feelings, it's over right here and now."

My voice was dead serious.

"It's not that. I don't doubt your feelings y/n, I never will. I'm just so afraid he'll do or say something to change your mind." Jin says as he looks up to meet my gaze.

"If you'll never doubt my feelings then stop thinking so much about this. He may be in love with me but I'm in love with you. I love you and I would never lose feelings for you and go to him." I say.

"I know I just..I can't help it. I'm so afraid of losing you that it's hard not to think of all of these things." Jin says.

I lean forward and rest my hand on the side of his face.

"You're never going to lose me. Not today, not tomorrow, not ninety years from now. I love you Jin and I'm not going anywhere." I say as I press my lips to his gently.

He grabs my face, deepening the kiss.

One hand is rested under my chin and his other hand is on my back, pulling me into him.