Captive

PLEASE VOTE/COMMENT. HAPPY READINGS AND THANK YOU FOR THE 6K READS! ❤️❤️❤️

"You have to eat" I heard, and I opened my eyes. Monte stood at the end of the bed, holding a plate and a glass of water. I frowned and closed my eyes again, ignoring the food once again. It's been three days since I called Child Protective Services on my mother, and four days since they've had me prisoner in this hell house. Monte had been bringing food in, three times a day, but I had refused to eat or drink anything. I said I wouldn't fight them or try to run away. I never said anything about doing it happily. My nerves were my worst enemy, they had the power to make my appetite disappear. Plus, it wouldn't be the first time I had to choose feeding my family, or Kimmy to be specific, before myself.

"You don't look so well" Monte commented, and I opened my eyes in time to see him step forward and place the plate of food on the bed.

"I wouldn't waste my time if I were you. I'm not hungry" I mumbled, turning around in bed.

"Yeah, well I don't give two fucks. The Boss wants you unharmed and good. That includes being fed and not dying of starvation" Monte grumbled and placed the glass of water by the other three on the nightstand.

"Leave me alone" I mumbled. I knew I was getting ballsy, them being my captors and all, and I was just talking to him as if he was merely a friend trying to be bossy, but I really didn't care at this point. My sister was with CPS, my mother was who knows where, and I had been kidnapped. Nobody would pay ransom for me, and nobody was looking for me either. So, why bother?

"So this is your great plan? It's not gonna go well for you, you know?" Monte mumbled, and I rolled my eyes, well knowing he couldn't see me as I was giving him my back. I didn't wanna talk to anybody, and Monte was starting to really get on my nerves as he was the only who really came in here.

When I didn't reply, I heard him walk away and then soon the door was being slammed shut and I just groaned out loud. Considering they weren't tying me up or torturing me, this wasn't too scary. I was nervous, but not scared to death.

Well, I was scared of Lucifer. That's the only scary person in this whole place so far.

Sometimes I would think of the big guy that he shot and kill. It had been disturbing, and I often would think if it was so easy for him to lose his temper with his own people, I could only imagine what he'd do to me if I tried something.

I couldn't stop thinking of his eyes. They had haunted me for days and the more I thought about him, the more disturbed I felt. I had spent the last three days in lock down in this room, in complete silence, and my brain was going ballistic, trying to figure out what this whole shit was about but I kept coming back empty handed.

I don't know I long passed before I heard loud pounding outside of the room, and I didn't have two second to register before Lucifer walked in.

And he looked pissed

"What the fuck is your problem, eh?" he practically shouted. My heart jumped in my throat and I sat up in bed, pretty much scrambling in nerves.

"W-what-"

"Is this your ridiculous way of protesting?" Lucifer shouted again, and I stood up from the bed faster than I could say Hi. The quick reacting and definitely the fact that I hadn't eaten in three days played into the way my legs gave out for a second under my weight. But I refused to back down, so I held on to the bed side and raised my chin.

Lucifer tilted his head

Monte walked in right after and his eyes went from me to Lucifer, but he was quiet, passive even.