His Name

"What?" I had repeated that sentence about five times, but nothing was coming out of Lucifer's mouth. I was agitated. Lucifer stopped what he was doing, put his hands on his hips, and if it wasn't for his last statement, I would've found him comical.

"I need you to tell me one more time" I said, shaking my head quietly and Lucifer tilted his head slightly. Then he sighed.

"How about I just...tell you what's going on. Or at least what I do know" he mumbled, getting busy with the duffel bag. I stood up

"Get me out of here"

"What?" he asked, dropping the tools one more time

"I need to get out of here, I need to get my sister, she's in danger, and I have to disappear" I made an attempt to walk to the door but Lucifer stepped in front of me

"Emma"

That's all that came out of his mouth, like he was begging me at this point. His eyes were on mine, as if I was the only thing he could see, although we were in a shitty ass room, as small as a kitchen, and we had people looking for us to kill us, he was looking at me like I was the only important thing right now.

That alone made me calm down

"Sit down" he said and I obeyed, my eyes on the floor.

"How is it possible I didn't know I had a twin sister?" I asked breathlessly. Lucifer had his eyes on the bed as if it was the most interesting thing.

"Listen Emma, there's more to that than not knowing why you didn't know about her" he said and I frowned, looking up at him like he had grown another head

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" I snapped and Lucifer clenched his jaw

"She was part of our...group, okay? She knew the boss. She was involved in our lifestyle" he said finally and I scoffed

"Are you trying to tell me my twin sister was a gangster?" I asked and Lucifer tilted his head at the word gangster. I mean what else was I supposed to call it?

"And she was killed for it" he added and his eye twitched a bit.

"How..." I found myself asking. Lucifer cleared his throat and pulled me up by the hand. I followed him and he took me to the small bathroom, making me sit on the closed toilet seat.

"You might have an infection" he said, almost to himself and I took a deep breath. He disappeared to get the medical tools, and when he came back he started treating my arm.

"Take this" he mumbled, hanging me two huge white pills I eyed suspiciously

"They're antibiotics, Emma" he said but I still didn't take it. Lucifer sighed

"You think I would try to poison you after I almost got my ass shot for you? What kind of critical thinking is that, Emma?" he asked in a grunt, even wincing, as if it was the craziest idea.

"Point taken" I mumbled, eyeing him, and snatching the pills from his hands. I took em dry, and Lucifer gave me a disapproving look. After taking the gauzes off he started cleaning around it. I still didn't want to look, knowing the sight would give me the creeps. The patting and wiping made me nauseous by it self so I refused to have any contact with it.

I frowned suddenly.

"Why are you bleeding?" I asked in a whisper. Lucifer didn't answer.

"Did you get shot?" I asked more accusatorily and he sighed.

"I am fine, Emma, now stop moving" he said, trying to finish my arm. I used my finger tips to lift the side of his shirt, around the right hip area.