The Game

WARNING: The scenes in this chapter includes some flashbacks of child physical and sexual abuse, which may cause trigger reactions. This story is meant only for adults 18+

I was frozen.

I could hear the thumping of my heartbeat clear in my ears. The Boss was saying something, I could see his lips moving but I couldn't hear anything.

I was floating out of existence and I was scared I wouldn't be able to come back down.

~

"Undress"

Those simple word resounded in my brain
I swallowed hard and my hands trembled as I undid the buttons of my plaid shirt. I was skinny, unnaturally skinny. I barely ate, I couldn't handle seeing my family go hungry, so I always gave up mine. You would expect your parents to do that for their kids, but not mine.

Mine used the little money they had to buy their drugs.

Well now I had one less parent.

When I had looked into this business I hadn't been thinking straight. Now it was too late to back down. My father was dead, my mother was an addict, and my baby sister needed things my mother wouldn't be able to provide.

Things that required money.

I always thought my first time having sex would be with someone I loved.

I never thought I'd be selling my virginity to pay for my father's burial. I had no other options.

Nothing else to do

Maybe if I repeated the words another dozen time I could convince myself I was doing the right thing

The man in front of me had to be in his late fifties, had dark hair with unnatural blue eyes.

He looked like the kind of man that you don't say no to. He had been nursing a glass of whiskey when he walked in the room I was put in to get through the business.

I was scared.

When I finally unbuttoned my shirt, he found it within himself to walk to me, undoing his tie in the process, and soon his big clammy hands touched my shoulders. Then they moved, and the shirt pooled at my feet.

The man didn't waste any time getting his hands on my jeans, undoing the button and the zipper, and his rough hand pushed my jeans down.

I was almost naked in front of him, only covered by a simple white bra and matching cotton panties. I was told to wear this, as it made me look more innocent, making the experience for the client better.

They were paying a huge amount of money after all, right?

I was only sixteen, and although a lot of kids my age were having sex, what I was doing was illegal. This man was around his fifties and I was getting paid for this. A very big amount, that is.

The man stood back, looking at me, admiring me like I was a trophy. He took a sip of his drink, licking his bottom lip slightly as he walked around me in circles.

"You're a pretty little thing...your skin is so fair, like silk" he murmured, his finger caressing my cheek. I resisted the urge to throw up.

I couldn't look at him, I had my sight on the ground.

I'm doing this for my sister. Because I love her, and because we had to survive.

My virginity was nothing compared to what we would go through if I didn't do this.