Delirious

Our fight for control became tense by the seconds. He wanted to take the lead, but I would go right around and take over. He found that amusing, or so I thought considering he had a secretive tiny smile planted on his lips before he kissed me with everything he had.

His body was on top of me, in between my legs, my back touching the cold sheets and his hand caressing the outside of my thigh. The slight touch gave me goosebumps and made me curl my toes in ecstasy. In need.

"Luci-"

"Shh" he shut me up and I instantly opened my eyes. He was looking down at me, his pupils dilated, and his expression was something in between curiosity and awe. The expression was etched on his face like an armor, like he was trying to understand how I was here with him. He might've even looked anxious, not knowing if he should touch me or not. At some point, after admiring him for a moment, my expression mirrored his, my hand reaching up to touch his face.

His hand caught my wrist before my fingers touched his skin.

My eyes met his

"Don't" was all he said, his body tensing up. I felt it. I could barely swallow the lump in my throat, but all of the emotions were erased when he came closer, and his lips touched mine again. My hand fell back on the bed and then there was oblivion. I didn't remember where we were, why were we here, and what was happening. His naked chest was pressing against me and I wanted off these clothes.

He seemed to read my mind, because he unglued himself from me and helped me take the shirt off me, leaving me in the bra he had given me.

Then his fingers skimmed down my body and then they were on my jeans, pulling them down so slowly I became the desperate one, begging for release. In three seconds he had flipped us, and I was on top of him. My eyes met his, and his expression sent a jolt of electricity down my spine. His fingers touched my hip, they dug into my skin, and he sat up, our chests touching as I wrapped my legs around his waist in time to kiss him again.

I didn't want him to stop

The temperature in the room went up a couple of degrees and I thought I would explode with the need. I couldn't control myself and he seemed to feel the same way and his hands went to the back of my bra, his fingers touching the edge, trying to rip it off. When he finally got the bra undone, this felt a thousand times more intimate than just a hot make out session with him. The bra disappeared and soon we were skin to skin, chest to chest and the need spread throughout my body like an uncontained wild fire. The only sound in the room was of our disoriented moans and breaths. I couldn't even be bothered by the fact that this was not the time or place to be doing this, but I couldn't control it either.

When it seemed like Lucifer couldn't hold off any longer, he twisted us once again so that by back was on the bed. His skin was on fire, and his lips met my neck, nibbling the sensitive spot that had me arching my back within seconds. The muscles on his back flexed as he tried to keep his weight off me but struggled in a battle with himself for control.

Time disappeared, and any rational thoughts were no longer there.

His jeans and my underwear disappeared in a heated second where his face was pressed against my neck, kissing me and my arms were around his toned back, begging for his touch.

When he positioned himself, he raised his head, and his eyes met mine.

He froze

Seconds of silence passed and I could hear my own heart thumping so loud I knew he could hear it. He had a pained expression on his face, his lips pressed into a thin line, his muscles tense, his breath seemed to be caught in his throat.