Chapter 1: Salt Lake, Utah

"I cant believe you got hired!" Mellissa screamed.

"Ssh..." i smiled as people stared at us.

"Dude. i cant believe WE got hired!"

"I know. im pierce the veils merch girl. that sounds so crazy!"

"And im Sleeping With Sirens merch girl." i said while we walked behind a stage that was being set up.

"How much do you know this sws band?"

"Not much. But hey! i got us Jobs at Warped Tour yo!"

"How did you get us these jobs again?"

"Well the manager and i talked then he got down on his knees-" i dropped to my knees and grabbed a hold of her leg and said

'' 'My lovely Queen Daniella, please merch for the band. i need your help."

"Yeah right." she laughed.

"Well, he didnt drop to his knees. but everything else is true!" i said dusting off my kapris.

"Where are we suppose to meet this guy anyways?"

"He told me by Rio stage. Hold up." i tapped some guy on his shoulder and he turned around.

"Hi... can you tell me where the Rio stage is at?"

"Oh ... its this one." he said pointing to the nearest stage. they just put the banner up that read "Kio- Rio/Soul Stage."

"I see."

"Are you Mellissa?" he asked.

"No... i am." my cousin/bestfriend said standing next to me.

"Okay... im Pierce The Veils manager and heres the key to their uhaul for their merch." she took the keys amd nodded.

"Cool. where are the uhauls exactly?"

"Theyre next to the tour busses. show the gaurd your pass and hell let you through."

"Thanks.''

"Now im suppose to give these keys to SWS merch person but i dont know who this l Daniella is."

"Thats me actually."

"You guys arent lying right?" he took a step back.

"No. dont you see our passes?"

''Yes... Well just follow your friend. Find me if you need anything."

"Okay."

"Hurry warped starts in 20 minutes." he smiled and then walked a different direction.

"Let go."

-

Kellins POV

"I love you to." i told Justice over the phone before i hung up.

"Hows my neice doing?" asked Jesse.

"Good. But shes been waking up in the middle of the night crying more than usual."

"Must be hard on Justice." i nodded.

Justice & i have been together for two years. Ten months ago... i proposed to her.... again. but this time she said yes. i was the happiest man alive! but even happier when a month after we found out she was pregnant. Even though she had a miscarriage... we overlooked it and now we have a beautiful 2 month old baby girl named Copeland (ive read on tumblr that this is his daughters name but when i get more info and if thats not his daughters name i shall change it.)

"You alright?"

"Yeah. i just miss her, my daughter. and my fiancé."

"Youll see them soon." jesse said patting my back.