Everything That I've Done.

Daniella POV

"Yup! I remember that. How come all the time we were about to do it... Parents had to stop us."

"I dont know. But Mel stopped us last time."

"Because my mom said Dinner was ready."

"True." We laughed.

"But anyways. Um... That songs to you and also an apology for calling you a bitch a couple Weeks ago, that night."

"Its cool. Totally, forgot about it."

"Alright... Well, I have to go see what Copeland and Justice is up to." He said hugging me.

"Alright. Tell her I said hi."

"Will do." He turned to walk away but I stopped him.

"Kel! Wait. Did you talk to Vic?" I asked him.

"Oh, yeah. Um, maybe you should talk to him. I asked him and he said hed rather tell you to your face."

"Oh... Alright. Thanks." Just than I saw Justice coming towards us. She didnt look so happy.

"Hey, ba-" My hands covered my mouth as I saw her slap the living shit! Out of Kellin.

"Justice! What wrong?!" He asked her as his face turned red. She turned to me and pointing.

"Dee, huh? Your real names Daniella! Now I know why you wouldn't tell me your real name! Now, I know why Kellin treated you the way he did!"

"Babe! What are you talking about?" A crowd started gathering around us.

"Dont lie to me Kellin! Your cheating on me with her!"

"What!?" We both said in unison.

"Oh dont play stupid. 'Daniella. Shes just an ex girlfriend. Shes no one. She isn't anybody. Dont worry About her.' But here you are spending time with your merch girl. And carrying her into her hotel room at one in the morning." She cried.

"You said that?" I asked Kellin.

"Danie-"

"Yeah! He did. And you tried to be my friend? Knowing hes my husband!?"

"I didn't cheat on you!" He yelled.

"Save it! Im done!" She said storming away.

"Justice." He yelled, going after her. I stood there, while everyone stared at me. When everything felt better for once... It all crashed down before me.