S T A H P ! Part 1

Justice POV

I sat in my hotel room watching Copeland bounce up and down in her chair. She was giggling and laughing as she watched ninja turtles. Usually, her laughs bring smiles to my face but I sat there emotionless.

How could he do this to me? I thought he loved me!? But... I guess I was wrong. I just got pregnant by a cheater. Thats why I caught a cab and rented the nearest hotel. God.... I just.... I love him still.

A knock at my room door silenced my thoughts.

"Who is it?"

"Beverly." I walked to the door and opened it.

"Thanks for coming." I said.

"Yeah. I caught the nearest flight when I heard what happen." She was Kellins cousins, God Mother. We got awfully close over the years. Shes the only one I felt that I could call.

"Hey Copeland." She said.

"She needs more diapers. So im going to walk to the store."

"You don't want to take a cab? Its pretty dark out."

"Im fine. Ill be back." I said grabbing my jacket.

-

"Have a nice night." Said the cashier. I nodded walking out of the store with a pack of diapers and a bottle of whiskey.

"Justice!?" I heard a voice call out. I turned around and saw Daniella walk towards me.

"How the hell did you find me?" I said.

"Well, I thought: Where would I go to hide from my fiancé because I think he cheated on me with one of my friends who was actually was is exgirlfriend when they were in highschool but is actually a huge misunderstanding. Then I came to find the nearest hotel and saw you walking." She said quickly.

"Theres nothing That was misunderstood. He cheated. You are NOT my friend. Thats it. Were done."

"Are really going to give up on him? Just like that Justice? He didn't cheat,on you."

"I don't know what to believe." I mumbled.

Daniella POV

"Look, that night of the party he tried to apologize to me from what happened at the pool. I didn't give him a chance. I went back to the hotel and he followed me. I slammed the door on his face and just cried. I started to drink and I stumbled into the hallway and fell flat on my face. Kellin is such a good person that he waited for me to cool down but instead he found his really drunk ex girlfriend on the hotel floor. We heard some guys coming and he quickly picked me up and carried me into the hotel room. He was going to leave but I didn't want him to. I still had feelings for him. And-"

"Had?" She snapped.

"Yes had! Kellin told me that he would never cheat on you. He loved you to much. He could never even think about doing that to you. You mean the world to him and so does Copeland. He loves you Justice. Nothing happened." I said. She stood there staring at,the ground.

"I know. I just didn't think about it. I mean your beautiful so I thought I could never go up against you, Daniella."

"What?" I said. Unbelievable!

"Your beautiful! You have a lovely family! You have everything I want. I cant even find a guy that actually likes me."

"Dude... Your just blind to see him." She whispered.

"Look, enough about me. Were here to talk about you." She smiled a Little and looked up at me.

"Do you forgive me?" She nodded.

"Do you forgive us?" She turned around to find him with his hands in his pockets.

"Kellin." She whispered.

"I love you." He said. She fell into his arms and he closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around her. I smiled on how relieved I felt. He looked over at me as she cried into his shoulder.

"Thank you." He mouthed. I nodded and turned around and started walking towards the cab.

Kellin POV

I kissed her head as she unlocked the door to her hotel room. I looked at Beverly and Copeland.

"Princess!" I said running towards my daughter and picking her up.

"Finally your back together. It took longer than I expected." Beverly said.

"What?" My fiancé said.

"I thought the whole fight thing couldn't last that long. You love eachother to much to just each other go so easily." She said.

"Right." I chuckled.

"So I guess ill be heading out." She said kissing us both on the cheek and walking out the door. I turned around and Justice was just leaning against the wall staring at us.

"Im sorry I left." She said.

"Im sorry I lied." I said.

"I should've told you since day one." She took a breath in and closed her eyes.

"Things are going back to normal now. Right?"

"When were things were ever normal between us?" I laughed. I looked down at Copeland and she fell soundly asleep.

"You know, she only falls asleep in your arms? Mine or anyone else she screams." Because shes my little girl, I thought. I put her in her stroller since she Doesn't have her crib. I felt her hands slide into mine. I turned around and kissed her softly on the lips. We fell into the bed just holding eachother.

"Dont you ever forget about me." I said into her ear. She squeezed my hand and we both fell asleep in each others arms. Isnt this how its suppose to be?