The Last Day Part Uno

"So there's this rumor going around. Right." Kellin said into the mic.  

"That im leaving this band to be better father to my kids." I looked over at Vic and he just squeezed my hand. 

"Jesse do you think im bad father?" He turned to him. 

"Not at all. Your better than mine." He said. 

"You know what, I have a family to take care of. I had been thinking about it. My wife and kids are my family." The crowd was silent. What is he thinking!? Is he seriously going to quit on these people?! 

"We have fans. Our fans are family...Family sticks toqether. So fuck you who ever started that rumor!" Trophy fathers, trophy sons intro started playing. The crowd screamed and he just smiled. 

"I had a mini heart attack." I said. He just smiled at me and put his arm around me. 

"Kellin wouldn't do that to his fans." He reassured me. We began walking back to the merch table. 

"Hey, I have a meet and greet in about ten minutes. Are you going to come to our set?" 

"I wouldnt miss my boyfriend set for the world." 

"I like the sound of that word." He smirked leaning down, softly kissing me on the lips. The tingle down my spine never gets old. 

"See you in a few." He said hugging me. 

"Bye." I quietly said, not really wanting to leave him. He than turned around and I guess headed over to the AP tent. I sighed walking the rest of the way to my tent. 

I looked over at BC tent and David crossed my mind. We haven't seen much of each other lately. Just then, he stepped right in front of me. 

"David?" I called out. He Turned around and stared into my eyes. 

"Hey." He said. 

"How ya been?" I asked. 

"Um... To be honest..." He dragged. Oh no. 

"Better than ever. Like... This whole tour has been really crazy... Todays our last day ... Its finally going great for me." I felt a pain in my chest for just a second. I feel like I put him through hell or ruined his tour but he was just smiling... Which made me feel better. 

"Im glad... I really am." He nodded putting his hands in his pockets. 

"So you and,Vic huh?" He questioned. I big lump developed,in my throat. This is really awkward to talk about to him. 

"Its fine. Seriously. I think you guys belong together. He treats you way better than I ever could. You need eachother. Im really happy for you Daniella. I truly am." He smiled. I was at awe. I didn't know what to say. 

"Im sorry for everything ive done to you, David. I just hope it wont be awkward for us." 

"Pssh... Nah. Im good. I actually... I dont know." His face kind of turned red. 

"Is their someone?" I asked excited. 

"I dont know... We just met but its like... She knows everything about me like im the back of her hand. We like the same things, we finish eachothers sentences, I move she moves... Its like... To good to be true." He sighed. 

"Well... is she a real person?" 

"Yeah... What type of question is that?" 

"Well... if shes a real person then... You shes not to good to be,true. I suggest you make her yours. And quick." He looked past me and a girl came by my side. 

"Hey, there This sick ramp they just built down the block. Do you want to go after your set?" She asked not noticing me there. 

"Um... I have a meet greet to go to afterwards... We can go after that." 

"Alrighf cool." She looked over at me and back at David. 

"Oh... Um Daniella this is Shantal. Shantal, Daniella." 

"Sup." She said waving. I waved back with a smile. 

"Um... I'll leave you two now. Ive got to go merch some... Merch I guess." Merch some merch?! Really? I walked away and turned around and David looked at me while Shantal was facing away. I gave him a thumbs up and he shook his head smirking. I ran all the way to my table and sat next to Jeff. 

"Any new boyfriend heart break drama?" He asked. 

"For once.... Nope!" I said popping the p. I felt relieved for once... Everything is perfect. And this time I mean everything!

to be continued.