It Never Ends

So you guys are going to recognize this chapter if you read it but some nanes and stuff are changed because you know I write as I go. So nothing was really planned out. Hope you like it :) !

_

I stood in the elevator, silenty as some guys conversated about a game. I looked up when heard my name. One of them were looking at me.

"Daniella right?" One of them said. I nodded, not knowing either of them.

"Im Of Mice & Mens merch guy."

"Thats cool." The elevator door opened and I walked out. Im guessing they had a room on the same floor because they got out too. I stopped at my door and they walked past me. I went in my bag to look for the hotel card. I sighed when I couldnt find it. I slid down the door not really wanting to live anymore. I thought about Kellin and the words that came out of his mouth today. "Fucking over dramatic." I whispered his words feeling tears build up. Dont cry again Dee. Youve been doing enough of that. Not really wanting to sit on the floor anymore so I checked my pockets and found the card. I got up and saw someone... Running? It was him. He wont give up! I quickly slid the card in and the door opened but he grabbed my arm.

"Stop running away. Please..."

"i dont want to ever talk to you. What you did was wrong! You know that." I yelled at him, letting everything out not really wanting to hold anything in anymore.

"Daniella! Hear me out! Please. You dont know why I left!" He yelled.

"I dont need to know nor want. I dont want anything to do with you." I snapped at him. I didnt give him a chance to speak.

I pushed passed him & went back into my hotel room. I slammed the door behind me & froze. I waited for a knock, or him to beg for me to open it. Like he always does ...Nothing.

I didnt notice I was crying until I felt hit water hit my chest. This night is such a disaster. Vic wont even talk to me & I dont know why. He fucking hates me. David and I arent talking because of my stupid decision. Now Kellin!? More tears came as I collasped on the ground.

I looked around the room not knowing what to do with myself. My eyes stopped as it looked at the complimentary bottles of whiskey & champiagn.

I honestly didnt even care what I was doing. I already had the bottle against my chapped lips. Bottle after bottle, I drank. The bitter sweet, strong taste, burning down my throat made me remeniscence to the events that happen in this past month and even things that happen years ago. Me being at the hospital after crashing into another driver because I went to a party with some friends getting drunk. What I wasnt suppose to be doing. That im doing now.

By the end of night, my eyes were rolling to the back of my head. My legs felt like noodles as I stepped out of my room.

"Shit!" I laughed as my face made contact with the floor.

"Dee!" I heard him yell.

"Heyy! I thouggn you leave me alone?" I looked up at him as he picked me up.

"Ive been sitting in the lobby waiting for you to cool down. so we could actually talk w/o you yelling at me."

Kellin POV

I left out the part where I went to the corner store and drank a bottle of tequila to myself. That gave me a stronger buzz since I was drinking with the guys back at the club.

She laughed in my face as she tried to keep her balance. A strong mixture of liquor went up my nose.

"Tell me you werent drinking!?" I asked her furiously. What happened to the promise she made Vic? She just smiled.