Chapter 2: Las Vegas <3

"Hey." i told Jeff, my new merch buddy for Sleeping With Sirens.

"Wassup! Im stoked. How long youve been merchin for these guys?"

"Not long. I started like 3 days ago when tour started."

"Thats cool. You like their music?"

"To be honest i dont know them until i got hired."

"Well you should listen to them because theyre pretty great. Kellins voice sure is something. alot of girls go for the singer so the fans are fucking insane."

"Kellin?" the name rang a bell but it couldnt be the one i knew.

"Yup the lead singer. you havent seen them perform yet?"

"I havent been in out of the merch table since tour started."

"Wow! you dont ride with them on their tour bus?"

"No, my friend and i sleep at hotels any chance we get. shes pierce the veils merch girl."

"Oh... well how about this... i can merch all day today and you can go see the bands perform."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, im sure."

"Youre pretty awesome." i said high fiving him.

"Just make sure you dont get your clothes ripped off you."

"ill keep that in mind." i laughed walking away. i had black shorts, a white sleeping with sirens shirt (that i cut into a tank), and some black toms.

So today i get to check all the bands out. i made sure i had my 'All Access' pass with me, even though i may stand in the crowd.

i walked to the stand where they had the schedule and signups for 2 dollars. i bought one and looked at the list. All the bands i wanted to see didnt start til later. But then i saw Mod Suns name. He started at 2 and it was 1:58. i started walking around looking for the House Of Marley Stage. Eventually i found it. Just as it came to my sight, i saw the curly hair guy run up the steps of the stage.

"Las Vegas! Whats good!" he smiled waving at the medium size crowd. It was good that he didnt have those crazy insane fans. even though he should get recongnized for his talent.

"Now, do we have any ladys in the crowd?" he said. All the girls (including me), raised our hands cheering.

"Alright! Alright! Now, do we have any girls in this crowned that like to smoke weed?" the girls in the crowd screamed louder. I never was much of a smoker, ive tried it multiple times but never was like I NEED TO SMOKE SOMETHING!

"Well this next song goes out to you." his dj/backing vocalist started a song and it was called Stoner Girl. i sing this song all the time.

"Im looking for a girl... who can smoke like i do. if thats what she want, well ima see how her ass do. She got some peircings and she even got some tattoos. i take her everywhere because she mad cool!" i girl next to me was rapping along dancing and i started dancing with her. We laughed and Mod Sun looked at us. He was jumping up and down and shaking his head repeativly shook his curly golden hair. Then i noticed that T. Mills was standing in the back with a group of people singing along. I knew a couple songs by him too.

"He has mad energy bro!" the girl told me, bringing me back. i agreed as his song ended.

"Now... I just put out an EP called Happy As Fuck. Who likes vodka?!" The crowd yelled in response.

"Who likes getting laid?" he laughed.

"Sing along if ya can!" after three more songs the girl next me left.