Don't need a guy to be happy

"Your joking?" He asked smiling.

"Really Vic. Do I look like I'm joking?" He lost his smile and just stared at me.

"You don't understand." I whispered looking away from him. Im just sick of it. Im sick of David. Im sick of Kellin. Im sick of this stupid tour! Im sick of me! I shook my head while staring at the inviting grass acoustic couple feet below me

"What are you doing?" He asked me as I jumped down.

"Getting away from this place." I said as I kept walking.

"Daniella! Wait!" He called out. I kept walking ignoring him.

"Daniella!" He called out again. I started to walk faster and I just began to run. I really don't know what I was running from. Suddenly everything went sideways and I landed ontology of something.... or someone.

"Vic! What the hell!?" I said looking down at him.

"You wouldn't stop when I called out your name." He laughed.

"Seriously! Im not in the mood. Let go." I said trying to shake my arm loose from his grasp.

"You know what?"

"What!" I yelled. Then my vision rotated. He was onto of me now. He pinned my arms against the dry grass making me itch.

"Vic! Is this really necessary? "

"Yes. It is actually. I guess you don't listen unless someone forces you to." He said seriously.

"I don't care about what you have to say."

"You know that's a lye. If that was true you wouldn't have opened up to me about everything. And I bet you 10 bucks that I'm the only one that knows about this other than Mel. Right?" He snapped. My breathing was rapid from running and the fury that was building up in me. Just as I was about to open my mouth a familiar noise made me stop. I turned my head to see a sprinkler about five feet from us trickling with water. Then in a matter of seconds cold ass water rained down on us.

"Shit!" He yelled getting. I got up and ran away from the nearest sprinkler but it really didn't make a difference because they're everywhere. I was just sick of running. I stopped and took in what ever air I could. Then Vic appeared next to me. We both looked at eachother, soaked in water. I couldn't hold back a chuckle on how ridiculous he looked. He started to laugh also. Probably, on how ridiculous I looked.

"Hey.'' I looked up at him.

"I wasn't trying to be mean." I crossed my arms feeling my body temperature dropping from the water still raining down on us.

"You basically asked for advice so I'm going to give you some." I braced myself for what he was about to say.

"Give him a chance." He whispered loud enough for me to hear.

"What?"

"Give Kellin a chance."

"Why should I? He left me remember?"

"Yeah, but he probably has a good reason."

"Bullshit Vic. You don't leave someone you love." I yelled feeling my anger coming back.

"Dammit Daniella! Stop being so stubborn!"

"Im not! But who are you to tell me what to do. If I wanted a lecture I've would've called my dad." I turned around to walk away but he grabbed me by my hand.

"Im a friend that cares." He forced me to look into his eyes.

" I don't want you to live your life all sad and depressed because of your ex. You should be doing this for yourself."VI didn't know what to say to Vic. All I could do was listen.