Badass surfer, yeah?

"Dude! Are you crazy?!" I yelled at her.

"Run!!" She yelled. I grabbed my board and began running, having the salt water run down my face burning into my eyes. I turned around to see her running after me and the security behind her. How did she easily convince me to do this!? I threw the board over and grabbed her board. She jumped over first and I followed. The security guard was way behind.

"What,a loser." She laughed. We started jogging up to her car and slid inside. She drove off and I turned around to see the gaurd walking away.

"That was such a rush." I said. She laughed and stopped the car in a empty lot.

She stepped out of the car and started taking off her bathing suit. I turned feeling like a perv.

"Aren't you going to change ?" she said. I looked at her, slipping on a pair of sweats just in her bra.

"David?"

"Yeah?"

"Im guessing you didn't bring clothes?" She smirked. Before I said anything, she went to the back of truck and came back with a sweater and a towel. She closed the door and she turned the heater on and rubbed her hands together. I dried my hair and tried to dry my shorts but that was no help.

"Take those off. I dont want my truck smelling like mildew." She chuckled

"But... I dont have ... boxers on." I mumbled.

"Thats why I brought the towel. I wont look." She said turning away. I quickly stripped myself shaking and wrapped the towel around myself.

"Okay." I said. She smiled and gave me the sweater.

"Thanks." She nodded and put in a cd. The Used- All That,Ive Got started playing quietly.

"I cant believe I got to meet Bert." She mumbled.

"Hes really cool." I said. She looked over at me and I held her gaze.

"You know... I was kind of bummed that you were coming with me." Rude much?

"I thought you were one of those stuck up band guys who think they can get anything they want but... Your not. Your really nice." She smirked looking down.

"Thanks. Your pretty nice to." I smiled.

"Come on." She turned up the music and turned off the heater.

"What are you doing?" I asked. She ignored me and opened her door. I did the same and watched her lay in her trucks back. I climbed over and layed next to her. The song switched to Your nickle aint worth my dime. Hearing Kellins voice made me think of how much i miss her.

"Everything okay?" she asked.

"Yeah... Just thinking about an old friend."

"Want to tell me about it?" she said turning over looking at me.

"I think you have problems of your own."

"Come on... Hit me." she said.

"Well... A girl that i thought i fell in love with isnt ready to be in a realationship and were both messed up in the head so that would just go down hill. So im just here waiting for her to come back to me AT LEAST as a friend because i dont know i would do with out her in my life and she probably has feelings for someone else. So... Nothing that important." i smirked at her. She looked at me with hurt in her eyes. I didnt want her to feel bad for me so i looked away from her face.

Suddenly i felt her lips crash Down on mine. I layed frozen until she broke away.

"Wh... Why did you do that?" i asked taken back.

"I want to make you forget about everthing for once." she said leaning over me.

"Just focus on me." she whispered, straddling over me. Her lips touched mine but harder. This time i kissed her back and let my hands rest on her sides. She took off her shirt and was just in her bra and sweats.

"Wait... What happens if-"

"Sshh... Stop thinking... Just do what you feel David." she whispered my name. She kissed me and i felt her tongue lick my bottom lip. I had to stop this...

"Shantal... Stop." she leaned up and looked at me.

"I dont want to have sex with you." She rolled over to her side and looked up at the sky.

"Well... Thats the first." she mumbled.

"Wait... Please dont tell the girl your talking about is a he!?" she said sitting up.

"No! I like girls!" i said quickly defending myself.

"Oh... Okay then." she said putting her shirt back on. After sitting in silence for awhile i decided to break the silence.

"Why?" i said simply.

"I dont know... I like cutting to the chase. Instead of guys sticking around when they only want that one thing."

"What makes you think i want you?" that came out harsher that i expected.

"I mean your beautiful. A guy would be crazy if he didnt take the chance! I would love to do that to you but ... Im crazy and im going to shut up now ." she giggled grabbing my hand.

"Keep talking." i hesitated staring at our hands.

"Please?" i looked into her eyes and Continue.

"Even though i just met you... I cant imagine hurting you. If i wanted to have sex with you... You would know . Im not sparing your feelings at all. Okay? Your really pretty girl and you dont need a guy to make you feel like your wanted." we sat there silently and i should be taking my own advice. She leaned foward and put her lips to my cheek.

"Your a great person David Schmitt. That girl was crazy to let you go." She leaned down and her head resting on my leg. I ran my hand through her hair while she just closed her eyes. I leaned back and i felt calm for once. Its nice to feel so content with myself. The tour life isnt always fun and games. With Daniella i felt like i needed her ... But i actually just wanted her... But she didnt want me. She wanted someone else.... But Shantal... She was something i desired and needed. Mostly needed... And i felt like... She needed me.

********

*****

***

**

*

Short chapter, i know. Just wanted to get this up. I love how everyone is finding their soulmate and im still here... Alone ... Writing fanfics... Pretending to be a rockstar on tour... Drinking hot cocoa... Forever alone! I dont mind it... Im living the life!!! ;3 <333