Til The Next Tour.

"I dont think my life could get any crazier than this." I told Vic as we stood on top of the clubs roof.

"Dude... Your dating a lead singer of a band. You have more crazy shit to come." He smiled. I put my hands around his waist and he automatically put his around my neck.

"Wait... i think were doing this wrong." he said.

"I dont care. It still feels nice." I mumbled into his chest.

"Yeah... can i say something?"

"Anything."

"This tour we went through our ups and downs. Everything from Kellin, to David, to drinking... All that can make a person go insane. But, if i do something to piss you off or you do something to piss me off... I dont care. Im never going to leave you Daniella. You always meant something special to me and i would never let you leave me. I promise that ill be here with you til the end." I couldnt hold mysef back any longer. It was the hardest ive ever kissed him and the most passionate kiss... ever. I had tears running down my face as we held onto eachother closely trying to find our balance. Ive never felt this way before... NOT EVEN WITH KELLIN!? Vic was the guy of my dreams that i never knew that i needed.

"I love you so much Victor Fuentes." i said in between our kisses.

"I love you more." He whispered softly in my ear. I felt my legs about to give out.

"Come on... Lets go back down stairs."

------------

Vics POV

"Its been a craazy tour for all of us. We all faught with eachother or loved eachother at one point in time. But tonight... i can honestly call you guys my family. I dont know where i would be with out all of you. I love you guys." Jaime said putting his shot in the air.

"Anything to add Mike?" Asked Mel.

"Til the next tour my brothas!" We all hit our glasses together and that made our Warped Tour year officially over. I looked over at my beautiful girlfriend, my brothers and their girls, and all the other bands ive toured with. I wouldnt change this for the world... Wonder when were having a next tour?

-------------------------

So! I quickly wanted to update this so i could get this book over and done with! BECAUSE I already have an amazing Sequal planned out. I honestly think its going to be more amazing then this story. Hopefully, ill get to post the new book tonight!!! Welp... this is the end... but not for long c; THANK YOU ALL FOR READING!!!!! <333 I appreciate it so much! Btw... anyone going to the Collide With The Sky Tour? c:

OH! AND I JUST STARTED WRITING THE SEQUAL: GO CHECK IT OUT :3 

http://www.wattpad.com/8872290-we%27re-just-a-match-into-water

🎉 You've finished reading Am I Just A Controversy? Because, I Dont Mind It [Warped Tour 2012 FanFiction] 🎉